85 Grand National Donor or Project

GNChet

I acuired an 85 Grand National in a trade. Car is complete and all parts are there. Car is in rough shape dents and floorboards rusted. Will start and run. Tops are great. Looking to sell as is. What's it worth, looking for offers. Can send more pics and info if any interest out there.

Picture shows car in the snow, it was in storage, but backed it out to load on trailer to transport.

Made the trade with a friend of mine that has owned the car for the last 17 years. Gave it to his son that put the dents in it. Console is taken apart, but all there. Electronic dash works.

I am interested in selling the car to someone that is a Buick person, Posted it here to acheive that. The car is Complete, don't really know what it is worth. Hoping to get $5000.00 for it as another car guy said it is well worth that. I am willing to take offers.

Attachments

• 20160123_130814.jpg
    20160123_130814.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I acuired an 85 Grand National in a trade. Car is complete and all parts are there. Car is in rough shape dents and floorboards rusted. Will start and run. Tops are great. Looking to sell as is. What's it worth, looking for offers. Can send more pics and info if any interest out there.
First and foremost, READ THE DAMN RULES!!! Decide on a price and then take offers. No price means no post, period!