You can type here any text you want

85 Grand National Stolen in St. Louis

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It was stolen from st. louis community college on november 6.
She has tinted windows,
85 gn rims painted black,
left front and left back bumper fillers damaged,
87 grill
black dice from mirror
plate number 452 ynh 2007, missouri plates,
chrome tips

please if you have any info call me:
314 440 1253
jameson

Stolen from St. Louis Community college, imagine that. I feel sick inside for you, I know you loved that car. I was going to stop by at D&N on sat. I had my 87, I guess that was your brothers car parked out front. I stopped at ghetto zone in wentzville to pick up a couple dust covers, your car has quite the reputation apperantly. I'll keep my eyes open.

vin # 1g4k4793fp409710
the car that the motor came out of's vin 1g4gk4778gp453637

also i had my black headlamp covers on as well as tinted signal markers

vin # 1g4k4793fp409710
the car that the motor came out of's vin 1g4gk4778gp453637

also i had my black headlamp covers on as well as tinted signal markers
85 air dam cut for stock location intercooler airflow

turns out i wasn't on "overhaulin'"

Attachments

• grand national chopped pics 001.jpg
    grand national chopped pics 001.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 89
  • grand national chopped pics 003.jpg
    grand national chopped pics 003.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 86
  • grand national chopped pics 004.jpg
    grand national chopped pics 004.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 84
  • grand national chopped pics 005.jpg
    grand national chopped pics 005.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 87
Can't belive they left that wheel. They really stripped it. Thats some scary sh!t.

there's fingerprints all over the car along with some tools they left in there. But the cop told me "this isn't CSI. were done with it"

It hurts me! to see that

Here in NY you can pay the PD to have the prints extracted and processed talk to your district attorney or look it up in your town.

Now hit up e-bay and eny local paper
And anybody in 150 mile radius from you that is selling your parts and make shore they get what they deserve in a random robbery gone bad.
In the ‘80s in East New York that’s what it was called.

Ya right, They don,t give a crap. The system is so f***ed.

First off let me say that im absolutely sick from seing what they did! My lord they stripped this car in 3 days, maybe 2. Its a shame and im very sorry for the loss.

Secondly, it is not that cops dont give a crap, its that most Police departments have limited budgets. This inturn results in the limited collection of evidence to include finger prints on property crimes.

Also with the popularity of CSI every one believes that every department is equipped with a laser finger print machine or a gas chromatograph/mass spectograph machine. This couldnt be further fron the truth.

So ( and yes im being serious ) its really not hard to rebuild it from here. is a rebuild in the future for you? did the insurance company pay off? this is exactly what my 85 t-type looks like right now except its completly stripped!!

sorry to see and hear about this, let us know what your plans are

jamie

So ( and yes im being serious ) its really not hard to rebuild it from here. is a rebuild in the future for you? did the insurance company pay off? this is exactly what my 85 t-type looks like right now except its completly stripped!!

sorry to see and hear about this, let us know what your plans are

jamie

i am with on the rebuild

i have rebuild worse.

i am with on the rebuild

i have rebuild worse.

mine was not stolen, im doing a body off resto so its stripped to the bare bones!! its really worth it on these cars. look at it like this, atleast you have a solid chassis to work with. my floors were completly gone!!!!

Back