You can type here any text you want

85 hot air and 87gn motor in VA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo2nr

#1. Wife's sister wrecked my 85 Riviera T-type. Motor is all stock, 99,000 miles, no smoke, no oil drip. Motor still runs and car can be driven, but front end is all smashed. I want to sell the motor, or the whole car. Car looked incredible before accident.

#2. 1987 GN motor still in car. 19,700 original miles. Never had heads off. Been to the track three times with local Buick guys. No oil drip, no smoke. I want to sell the whole motor. You can drive car to check it out. Runs strong and clean. Only mod to motor is valve springs. I will sell 42.5lb inj., stock injectors, four Red Armstrong chips, scanmaster, and whole motor from oilpan to throttle body. Throttle body is 70mm polished. I am building a Stage I motor before I do something stupid with OEM motor.

Come by and check 'em out in Richmond VA.

Scott Hudson
804-285-0777 work
turbo2nr@comcast.net

I was hoping around $4250. Great MAF included, and ECM, and two sets of injectors, etc, etc. No I/C. I may part with it if you need it. PTE front mount, with turbosmart BOV.

thank you for the reply. that is more than I'm looking to spend. thanx again.

Steve

Then come and get the 85 motor. Same thing , just need a different intake and exhaust. I'll sell that motor for $650.

Back