85 Monte Carlo 59,XXX original miles PRISTINE!!

dproberts05

I am thinking about selling an '85 Monte Carlo I currently have. I had planed on making it a hybrid because it is perfect for it but have decided to sell because "I have too many cars." This particular car is all origianl except for a fiberglass cowl hood, perfectly done new paint, and new wheels and tires. The car is in pristine shape inside and out and rides and drives like brand new. It still has the factory 4.3 V6 so this car has never seen very much toque or horsepower and is therefore as straight as it was new. There are no noises whatsoever, it really must be seen to be appreciated. I currently have a few decent pictures I can e-mail to anyone interested and can get more. Anyone interested or with questions can call me at (269) 625-5553 or e-mail me at dproberts05@aol.com I am asking $5700 for the car. Thanks, Dan

more pics

I have more pics of the interior and engine bay of this car available to those who want them. Thanks, Dan

Very nice car Dan....

Bump & Good luck with the sale. BTW the WH1 looks very nice too.

Bob - dwall

Still For Sale

This car is still for sale. Getting married, don't have enough space for this car and my WH1, so this one goes.
Thanks, Dan