85 Regal T-type WH1 rolling chassis with engine(s)/trans

Skinny

This thing's been sitting around for too long. I don't think I'll ever do anything useful with it, so hopefully someone else will want to.

This is a 1985 Buick Regal T-type Designer Series. It is one of 525 built in 85 with the WH1 “Designer Series” option which included a two-tone paint scheme and a rear spoiler (otherwise only found on the Grand Nationals). Other options include t-tops, power windows/locks, and a full digital dash. The body is very straight with no dents. There is a small amount of rust damage on the left front corner of the hood and on the lower left front corner of the driver’s door. New front and rear bumper filler panels are included with the sale. The interior is in good shape. The engine and transmission have been removed but all parts are included with the sale. The paint could use some attention. Also included with the sale is a shortblock from a ‘87 Grand National and some other misc parts. Both engines have been disassembled but are in good rebuildable condition. Below is a complete list of all parts included:

’85 WH1 Regal T-type rolling chassis w/ complete interior
-T-tops, digital dash, power windows and door locks
’85 complete 3.8 turbo engine (disassembled)
-all accessories, brackets, covers, bolts, etc are included
Factory 200-4R transmission and torque converter
’87 3.8 turbo shortblock (disassembled)
-oil pan included
NEW ’87 intake manifold
Large Ford intercooler (part # F81A 6K775 AF )
Miscellaneous factory emblems, new and used
NEW front and rear bumper filler panels

I was asking $2500 for everything, but it's on Ebay now. Somebody's gonna get a good deal.
Buick : Regal : eBay Motors (item 260598423324 end time May-16-10 14:32:13 PDT)

For questions, PM me here, or email twgpie2@gmail.com. The car is located in Orange Park, FL

Pics:
rightfront.JPG

rightrear.JPG

rear.JPG

leftrear.JPG

front.JPG

top.JPG

rtfront2.JPG

rightint.JPG

rightdoor.JPG

leftint.JPG

Well Ebay seems to be under the impression that this car has a rebuilt title so they pulled the listing since I listed it as a clear title. The GA title that I have in my hand doesn't say anything about being rebuilt or salvaged, but since Autocheck says it is, my options are to either verify that it's clear with the GA DMV, then contact Autocheck and convince them to change their records, then relist it as a clear title; or I could simply relist it as a salvage title. I'll take the latter.

It will be relisted tomorrow afternoon and the link will be updated. Sorry about the confusion.
-Travis