'85 TType roller w/lots of parts

No I've yet to make the 1 hour trip up that way for more pics. Work & sick children are keeping me occupied on what should be my days off :eek:

This car is still available as the previous supposed buyer never went thru with the purchase. I can get pics of it this weekend & it needs to sell NOW. Thanks.

Hi Mike, sorry about your misfortune.
Id like to see some pics. How is the body on this car? Rust?

Thanks, Justin

Sorry to hear

about another tragety on the road of life. I pray everthing will work out for the best and what once was a tragety, will turn out to be a blessing.
I''ll take pics also.

Thanks Justin. The car does have some rust in the lower front door jambs. It appears as if rain/water ran down the A-pillars over the years & caused some lite damage to the rocker panel/door jamb. I figured with the GN spoiler & deck lid, 8.5" posi rear, TR hood, the nice burgundy interior, drag springs/shocks & the air bag, & GM bumper fillers, the car is definately worth the $1500 price tag. It would make a great street/strip car as it needs very little to be roadworthy. It's also got a clean T.N. title with it.

SHADOWII it looks like Sunday will be the earliest I can get the pics sent over. Rain put a damper on things this week, so I'm off to do some lawn maintenance for a few customers today. Thanks guys.

Wassup my fellow "REIGN IN BLOOD" brother :biggrin: It appears as if the 'ole girl is sold. I've got a buyer coming on Saturday to hopefully put some $$ down on it. I'll post here if the deal falls thru. Thanks for your interest though.

yup, ol' tommy an the boys will be rippin apart the bell center up here next month... got tix, but all the floors were sold out.. :( good luck with the sale!! :)

you still got this car man im a newbie to the turbo thing but been around cars forever haha lookin for a car to drop my turbo guts into