You can type here any text you want

85 with 87 drivetrain

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

esm

fr4my car is a 85 gn with 87 drivetrain -- paint and interior is 8.5 out 10 .. engine and trans have 400 miles tops on them -- engine has precision 6765 w/billet impeller /ported and polished heads/218 cam/presicion front mount and 39mm waste gate --3 inch atr down pipe and single shot exhaust -srp pistons with stock rods and brqand new turbo crank (bought from jack cotton) all arp bolts on rods and main -- has billet main caps (centers)has a art car 3400 converter and my friends dad rebuilt the crap out of the trans ---he is my friend and charged me 1k to rebuild it -car has ls1 maf with translater-lc1 wide band --scanmaster - i have qa1 12 way adjustables in fronts and stock in rear ---the rear im going to get next summer --car has front and rear atr sway bars and hotchkis lowing springs --has poly bushings --has stock rims with new mickey drag radials ----225 pump in tank --stock rear suspension im sure i forgot alot ---send me your email for pix--i forgot i have astro roof that doesnt leak at all ---
ASKING 11K OR TRADE AND CASH

Info

turbo-waste gate and radiator and rear tires are also brand new

Can you re-send the pics to me?I forgot to mark them and now I dont know whos car is whos..I am still interested.

Sorry

Sorry my little brother wants to buy it and I really can use the cash for my wedding I'll let you know if something changes

Here you go.

GLWS!

grandnational004.jpg

grandnational003.jpg

grandnational006.jpg

grandnational007.jpg

Back