85gn t-top lots of parts new & used

85GNMIKE

I have an 85GN that I was going to redo. It is now all in parts. I've decided to sell it all. I pretty much have everything, some new parts and some original parts. I will ship smaller items, but on larger items, you need to pick them up. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I have the set of emblems that go on the fender, trunk and hood. Brand new in the GM packaging box. I can send pics of stuff. You can come over and look at it. Best time is on Saturdays. Email me what you need I probably have it

do you know if the hydroboost steering pump is different from a non-hydroboosted car? or can you send me a pic of it so I can compare with what ive already got, if its not too much trouble that is...

do you know if the hydroboost steering pump is different from a non-hydroboosted car? or can you send me a pic of it so I can compare with what ive already got, if its not too much trouble that is...

Hydraboost is different! Power steering pump has 3 lines instead of 2 on non hydraboost! I'm also interested in in the hydraboost but I only need from the master cylinder back & the pedal! Please put me in line for this & let me know how much shipped to 91406! Thanks!

Hydraboost is different! Power steering pump has 3 lines instead of 2 on non hydraboost! I'm also interested in in the hydraboost but I only need from the master cylinder back & the pedal! Please put me in line for this & let me know how much shipped to 91406! Thanks!

thanks for that bit of info!! how much for the powersteering pump shipped to 60941?

T top interior parts

How much for the gray t-top pieces that sit directly over the latch? Are they locking or non locking. Can you send me some pics.

How much for the gray t-top pieces that sit directly over the latch? Are they locking or non locking. Can you send me some pics.
they are locking. let get some better pics. i kinda wanted to sell the t top trim all together, but.......I'll get back to u in a couple days.

How is the shell of the car itself ?
t
top, rocker, and floor rust? Does it have a good title how much do you want for the car (preferably still rolling) after you finish takin parts off?

It is a good title, but the body is cut in half. But it does have a good frame with all new high performance parts.

What does the frame have on it for suspension parts? How about MAF, what do you have? Turbo? Injectors :D? Hoping maybe I can grab some parts for my car on the cheap! Downpipe? Finally, how about exhaust? How much for tyhe new hood pad?

thanks for that bit of info!! how much for the powersteering pump shipped to 60941?

Not tryin to jack the thread, nor spoil a sale...but the p/s pumps are different, that much is true. However, the third line on an original HB pump is just a second return line into the reservior...you can simply "T" into your existing p/s return line and it will work fine. I did it on my 85 GN and it has worked flawlessly. Just my .02

t-top sale

What do you have for t-top parts and How much do you want for all of them? Thanks,
NK!!