You can type here any text you want

86-87 Gn/T-Types Wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87WE4NJ

Quick Cash Paid

Only Cosmetically VG+ considered

Blown engine considered if priced right

Mods must be documented

No cars missing trunk option sticker

82-85's ok if modded up to 86-87 specs and intercooled

Cars preferred with service docs and manuals

We are not tire kickers

Call Dave 908 902-6409

I have a Rare 1987 Turbo Limited for sale. Low miles, original paint, leather, astro roof, concert sound. More pic's in my signature.

100_1629.jpg

Do you have service records, manuals, window sticker, trunk option sticker? Do you ahve the WO2, WE4 or T82 options?

Where is the vehicle located and what are you trying to get for it on a fast $ deal?

It's a fully documented, 2 owner car, purchased from the original owner in 1989 with window sticker & documents. A very rare car & is priced at $20,000.

I also have a Nice 67,000 mile car. New paint, restored wheels, VR gatorbacks & some mild mods.
100_1540.jpg

Quick Cash Paid

Only Cosmetically VG+ considered

Blown engine considered if priced right

Mods must be documented

No cars missing trunk option sticker

82-85's ok if modded up to 86-87 specs and intercooled

Cars preferred with service docs and manuals

We are not tire kickers

Call Dave 908 902-6409

So I guess this is the Turbo Buick version of all those "We Buy Houses" flipping operations.....nice. :rolleyes:

So I guess this is the Turbo Buick version of all those "We Buy Houses" flipping operations.....nice. :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking, great service for our members. We buy your car to make money so you dont have to. I hate Barret Jackson.

I bet these serious buyers sleep real good at night knowing all the lives they have helped through these trying times. :biggrin:

Not really friendly

Check his add in the parts for sale board.:biggrin: List one price then jacks it up. :confused: Went to meet him he just kinda blew me off.:mad: He bought a car from one of my friends an thinks he knows it all. Also has a add in the wonted board an stating he needs center caps. Well I've got the ones from his car when the Welds were installed an several new ones.:eek: I would stay away from this time waster. JUST My $0.02.

Buy Mine

I have a 87 GN Matching #'s car with 66k miles.....Come and get it... Flip it for all I care, just give me my 15k I want!:rolleyes:

Back