86/87 Parts For Sale,

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Got a bunch of spare parts i need to sell to fund my paint, i accept paypal

1 .86/87 stock headers with crossover!

2. 87 Stock Turbo with inlet bell and stock Wastegate actuator has some shaft play -$150 Shipped

3. 86/87 oil pan - $40 shipped

4. Nice front cover

5. Tensioner used been in a box for years spins fine

6. Engine accessory bracket

7. Crank pulley - $15 shipped

8. Water pump pulley - $15 shipped

9. misc brackets - $15 each

10. Stock doghouse - $15

11.Engine Ac "Heat Protector" - $40 shipped

12. Electric fan -$30 shipped

13. injector wire harness - $25 shipped

14. Turbo J bracket- $30 shipped

15. Ported Throttlebody - $30 shipped

16. 3 bar map sensor - $48 shipped

17. Sets of Stock Rockers - $25 each set

18. Stock Flexplate - $30 shipped

19. Ported Dog house - $50

20. Stock Balancer- ?! best offer

21. Stock BRF trans works great Best offer?

22. HP Elitebook 6930P laptop only used for powerlogger looks brand new rarely used! Comes complete with everything charger etc.- $200 shipped looks new!

Got some more parts i will be posting soon

interested in headers,tensioner and injector harness. Where abouts are you located might be intrested in brf tranny

Dalton waiting on you bud, On the Tensioner got limited on a pm next inline,

then you tblaze your 3rd inline.

Well i actually have 2 BRF trans for sale One thats in my car currently its built, has bands deep pan strong shifts the other is my stocker #'s matching to my car thats the only reason i ever kept it. Its all original pulled it @ 80k miles carfax certified mileage.
I have a video of the trans driving etc b4 i pulled it no leaks perfect shifts. Its just sitting in the shed, i can go with $350 on the stocker and ill do $700 on the built one in my car. I guarantee both of them you can even test them out before purchasing. No flaring slipping no problems whatsoever

Im trying to find my tape measure but i must have misplaced it. i snapped some pics of it its just a stocker ported i bought it on here a while back paid prob 3x what im asking.

CAM00484.jpeg

CAM00485.jpeg

Sent ya a pm :)

Sup Rick, I know you been waiting on me for the oil pan i promised you! I have two and only put one for sale. i still got yours never forgot about ya! So ill send it out with what you asked me for on the pm! cool? :D My wife is expecting Nov 5th and my little boy just turned 3 so i been real busy with the baby shower and getting the new baby's room all setup tryna paint my car etc.. It's crazy @ the house!

Im all about helping out, but i also have to pay for shipping and i honestly felt all the parts were priced to sell and are below market value.. i'll hold on to it for a few days if it doesnt sell ill get back to you. Thanks for your offer.

That's fair enough. Ill take it for 40. My car is sitting dead without it. Just thought I would throw an offer. You take PayPal?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app