You can type here any text you want

86 Buick GN $8,975 in south FL.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Double Tap

1986 Buick Grand National,3.8 turbo,at,ps,power disc,ice cold air,Loaded, T-tops,Adult owned,all receipts since new,Tons new to much to list. Car was bought new in Canada and brought down to Florida. It has 75k miles or 118k Kilometers. Drives awesome and is in good shape. $8,975 see more pics. at www.justmusclecars.com or call (239)415-7673 Thanks! :cool:

Attachments

• 86 Buick GN.JPG
    86 Buick GN.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 331
where in florida are you?do you have a vin# so i can check the history(stolen or salvage)do you know when it was brought to florida?it looks like it has a little rust problem,by the pics of the engine bay,how bad is the underneath?any motor issues(smoke,knocking or anything like that)..hows the tranny shift?heck ill just call tommoro :) ..if your close to sarasota id love to take a peak at it...but if its salvage,or real rusty,or motor issues,please let me know...

E-mail sent.
No engine issues, and it has a clean Florida Title. My truck is in the shop
and I have been driving the GN. I put over a 100 miles on it today. It
drives great. Thanks! Jim

i think he is out of town till monday...it sounds like a good deal...carfax is clean with 2 owners ,1st in canada till it was brought here in 95 by second owner..i think the kilometers have made the odometer exempt,it says in 7/10/95 only has 60,300 then 7/12/95 it exceeds mechanical limits(rollover),and from there on out...no accidents found,never stolen,it has a clean title...

Tommynos, Thanks for the car fax info.

The GN is real solid. It does have some rust under the bottoms of the doors.The quarters,fenders,rockers, all look real clean. I will be out of town till Monday, but I can be reached by phone and will check my e-mail. Thanks! Jim Rose

ttt- great deal,but im going to pass only to stop the wife from beatching..

Double Tap said:
Thanks guys! It sold this weekend :)

Dman you guys are quick. I tried getting that TTA you had over the holidays and you sold it the next day after we traded e-mails. I left your phone at home, and I couldn't get out of my commitments down on South Beach till I got home that afternoon. I guess next time, I shouldn't have fallen asleep at the wheel. You come across another TTA like that one, don't advertise, e-mail me and I'll scoot over to the other coast. Rich

No problem,
I'm going to start hunting some more turbo cars. I'll post them as soon as I get them. If any of you local Florida guys run across any good deals on late 60's early 70's Muscle cars let me know. I'll give a $200 finder fee. As you know finding them is the hardest part. Thanks! Jim Rose
www.justmusclecars.com

Double Tap said:
No problem,
I'm going to start hunting some more turbo cars. I'll post them as soon as I get them. If any of you local Florida guys run across any good deals on late 60's early 70's Muscle cars let me know. I'll give a $200 finder fee. As you know finding them is the hardest part. Thanks! Jim Rose
www.justmusclecars.com

Jim, If i hear or see anything I'll let you know. You can buy my Mach :D before it goes to Barrett in March, but I have a feeling it might be a little too rich for what you need. I am guessing you are wanting clean but moderately priced?

Back