1986 White Buick Regal T-type $12000 in south Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work right where that picture was taken...originally in that building, but moved across the street...

Bump for nice unmolested T-Type. I have seen this car at local car shows and cruise nights. Will not last at this price, buyer will not be disappointed, beautiful paint job. GLWS

*****Here's a news flash. Crazy Turbo is not the only one interested in the car*****

Thats the rear in my GNX clone you idiot! Some of us have more than one of these cars, I have 2 turbo Buicks and a 92 Fox body Coupe as toys right now witch is why none of them gets a lot of miles and why I don't have room for this car anymore.

Since you want to be an ass why not mention the fact that you came up short on $$$$? and BTW your not the only one that didnt come through to make the sale that night I posted about.

Don't bother with "Crazy"Turbo car is on ebay right now and you can get the autocheck for free on there.

Does your autocheck show odometer fraud? NO
Does your autocheck have the number of owners correct? NO
So take those autochecks and carfaxs for what they are: often incorrect and a starting point to ask questions.

If you had concern or questions why not ask instead of making statements to try and screw up my thread? never mind I know why your CRAZY!

Don't bother with "Crazy"Turbo car is on ebay right now and you can get the autocheck for free on there.

Does your autocheck show odometer fraud? NO
Does your autocheck have the number of owners correct? NO
So take those autochecks and carfaxs for what they are: often incorrect and a starting point to ask questions.

If you had concern or questions why not ask instead of making statements to try and screw up my thread? never mind I know why your CRAZY!
I have to agree with you... nonetheless, it is a nice car, and there is a time when mileage does not count anymore on a car's value, but the condition. Unfortunately, these cars are not there yet, and their prices are severely depressed now especially Turbo Ts and T-Types. It is a nice car, but market value is not there yet... If you truly want to sell it, I would lower it to well below $10k if you can. If not, then sit on it till spring when demand increases, not sure if market value will follow suit.

Wow let it go Bro. There are plenty of other Turbo Buicks for sale that you might be able to afford but obviously not this one. The paint and body work on this T is worth half the asking price. GLWS well worth over 10K!

Having this car titled and driven in 2008...driven for 6 years.......na I don't buy it.

Man you just dont quit! You already killed this therad.

You start this shit storm with incorrect accusations, go back and forth a few times with posts and then PM me with a half ass excuse saying you were only looking out for other members and offering to delete your posts if I delete mine.

I have the title that clearly says it was titled in my name in 2007 and no it was not registered in 2008 it was registered in 2013 witch makes it one year of very little use since I have 2 other cars and a truck.

When I buy a car I transfer the title right away before doing anything with it so I know I own it. FYI in florida you dont need to put a tag on the car unless you plan on driving it witch = title transfer and no registration.

"na I don't buy it" I realy don't care since you already declared to the world that you backed out of the deal starting this whole BS in the first place.

WOW.....
I bought my GN in May of 2007 with 43k on it.......it still has 43k on it so I guess my car has a hundred thousand miles on it since then too??

Good luck with the sale...nice car regardless of mileage.
A proper strip/paint costs more than half of what he is asking !!

Bryan

Wait a minute , so your telling me people can actually own more than 1 car or even 2 TR's ( mindblown) lol

That is a gorgeous car for sale man and an EXCELLENT PRICE !!!

Damn, this sure turned into a crapfest.

This Crazy Turbo character has never commented on anything but "cars for sale" threads. I gotta wonder what his objective is.

Now he seems to have deleted all of his posts from this thread.

It's really a comfort to me to know he's out there looking out for all of us..........

Or not.

Last edited:
Man you just dont quit! You already killed this therad.

You start this shit storm with incorrect accusations, go back and forth a few times with posts and then PM me with a half ass excuse saying you were only looking out for other members and offering to delete your posts if I delete mine.

I have the title that clearly says it was titled in my name in 2007 and no it was not registered in 2008 it was registered in 2013 witch makes it one year of very little use since I have 2 other cars and a truck.

When I buy a car I transfer the title right away before doing anything with it so I know I own it. FYI in florida you dont need to put a tag on the car unless you plan on driving it witch = title transfer and no registration.

"na I don't buy it" I realy don't care since you already declared to the world that you backed out of the deal starting this whole BS in the first place.

How about we delete this entire thread, you repost the ad, and we'll see to it there are NO BS comedians that butt in??

How about we delete this entire thread, you repost the ad, and we'll see to it there are NO BS comedians that butt in??

No need to delete. Car just SOLD. and for more than I expected :)
First guy to come see it with money drove it home just like I thought. Sad to see it go but its gone.

Last edited:
Congrats I new it would sell when a serious buyer could actually see how clean this T really is. Looking forward to seeing how nice your GNX clone looks when it's done.

Wow, congrats Dennis. That guy got a really sweet ride

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.