t2.JPG
t3.JPG
t4.JPG
t5.JPG
t6.JPG
t7.JPG
t9.JPG
t10.JPG

1986 Buick Regal T-type 3.8 SFI Turbo V6 just like the Grand Nationals. Very clean Florida car, runs great, looks awsome and gets compliments every time I take it out. I am the third owner and have had the car since 2007. This car is almost totaly stock, the only things that have been changed are the exhaust because the original one had a hole in the muffler, custom 17" Eagle alloy wheels with like new tires all around and the intercooler has a dutweiler neck. Car was totaly stripped down to bare metal and re-painted its original factory white color with base coat clear coat paint just over one year ago. this car has no rust on the body, doors or trunk, A/C blows ice cold, has a factory style CD radio, power antenna works, Bilstein shocks all around, factory G80 limited slip posi rear, I added a original GM Grand National spoiler when the car was painted, has factory light weight aluminum bumper supports and rear brake drums. The front seats are red under the seat covers but included in the sale is enough Factory original gray material to recover both seats if you choose. This is a super nice car, I just dont get to drive it enough and dont have the room to store it anymore. Asking $12,000 but will entertain REASONABLE offers. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Some oil does leak from the rear main seal area. I have had this issue on every turbo Buick I have had so this was never a concern to me and could almost be expected from a 28 year old car and drivers side power lock is not working.

Last edited:
location? is it the original paint code?
Car is located in the Ft, Lauderdale area. This is a original white car like stated in my first post and factory paint code was used to mix paint so its the factory white and not pure white if thats what your asking.

That's a really nice looking car. I'm kinda partial to the white ones, too.:D

are those seat covers on the seats or the originals as it seems the fabric is loose?

Front has seat covers. I thought I mentioned it in the posting but will update it now.

Only bad thing about the interior is that the front seats are red/maroon under the seat covers. I just never got around to having them recovered since I or anyone else looking at he car could ever tell the seats are red under there. I wil include factory original gray material witch I have have with the sale of the car to have so the future owner can have them redone if he or she wishes.

Front has seat covers. I thought I mentioned it in the posting but will update it now.

Only bad thing about the interior is that the front seats are red/maroon under the seat covers. I just never got around to having them recovered since I or anyone else looking at he car could ever tell the seats are red under there. I wil include factory original gray material witch I have have with the sale of the car to have so the future owner can have them redone if he or she wishes.
just went to update my original post and noticed that I did mention the front seats in the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.