You can type here any text you want

86' Buick T-Type, Rare

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nick, what has made you decide to list it again????

I see you were planning on keeping it and then began to fix it up....now it's f/s again?

And I believe you were after a TR for awhile before you found this one?

I'll be honest w/you, it's a nice car.....damn I wished I had the $$$....heck I'd almost trade mine if I didn't have so much invested already.....

Anyways, free bump 4 ya....this poor economy really makes it hard to sell anything like this......

re:car

I always was a chestnut. Was the car hit in the front it looks a different color? How low will you go on the price?

Nick, what has made you decide to list it again????

I see you were planning on keeping it and then began to fix it up....now it's f/s again?

And I believe you were after a TR for awhile before you found this one?

I'll be honest w/you, it's a nice car.....damn I wished I had the $$$....heck I'd almost trade mine if I didn't have so much invested already.....

Anyways, free bump 4 ya....this poor economy really makes it hard to sell anything like this......

**** I can never make up my mind. Dsmith, the previous owner said no, but I imagine it was since the fender color is off. Still for sale, make offer or trade.

Thanks
Nick

Back