86 GN 26k miles in Illinois $22,500

I'm baaaaack! Yes car is still available. Still resting under a car cover with a trickle charger on the battery.

I am going to let all you guys know that you missed out on a bad ass car. Took a friend of mine to check out the car and it is now sold.

Let me know about the wheels Rick.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Derrick,
So I guess you guys made it home ok? Power steering worked good? How did you like that arm rest cushion? Kirban used to sell them for $100 I think. I picked up that one from him at Bowling Green last year, a bit cheaper since it was "used". I'll figure out what to do with the wheels. Let me know if you are interested in the diecast cars too. Thanks for helping with the sale!

We made it home fine. I did notice the back up lights don't stay on while he was in reverse. They did flicker while he was putting it in reverse. The cam on the column just needs adjusted. He was pretty happy with the car and I will have to give him all the info for the new chip and where to get a scanmaster. I made sure he babied the car all the way home but I did mess with him and make him smell some burnt alky! The armrest is great. Let me know about the wheels and I would be interested in one of the larger 87 GN die cast cars you have with the factory wheels. Just let me know a price on both.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app