You can type here any text you want

86 GN for sale all stock never modified 80K miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mrvetten

86 Grand National for sale with 80,XXX miles. All Stock, Unmodified, T-Top car. Interior good, New paint last year, rubber seals, wheel caps. Needs a/c comp, tires and a tuneup. stored in basement under an included car cover$15,000. Come see it, make an offer?
Call for details.
Mike 860-490-2448

Lived here for 42 years, never saw the Colt factory myself!!! I have a couple Colts at the house though:D

Lived here for 42 years, never saw the Colt factory myself!!!

It's supposed to have a big blue onion dome on top. Shouldn't be to hard to find.;)

Actually I think Colt left that building several years back & now this company has moved in. U.S. Fire Arms - Old West Guns and Cowboy Action Shooting Rifles Rumor has it that the copies of the Colt SAA or Peacemaker, that they manufacture are of higher quality than the original.

The information above is from my memory of articles I've read in the past & is subject to a glitch every once in a while.:biggrin:

You are correct about the big blue onion!!! I know exactly where it is and have been by there 1,000,000 times, just never stopped and went in!!!!!

Back