86 GN For Sale Central Ca

Aaron, good move. I am glad to see that you didn't have to give it away. I think the market will pick up at the end of the summer.

Bryan

Aaron, good move. I am glad to see that you didn't have to give it away. I think the market will pick up at the end of the summer.

Bryan

Agreed....I think once the new movie The Fast and Furious comes out featuring a GNX, there will be a resergence in the GN market.

Thanks Jeff, your right, I would like to hold on to it....We will see what the future holds. I just don't want to give her away at a bargain. The market is in a slump...But it will get better. Thanks my friend.

Aaron

Aaron, nice ride for sure. Looks like no posi? A minor detail though. I might have an interested person. I'll make sure before bothering you. Gene

Yeah...the market is flooded with good deals right now. Was thinking about selling off some cars of mine, but nows not the time. But its a good time if you're interested in picking up some good deals though. :)

Aaron, nice ride for sure. Looks like no posi? A minor detail though. I might have an interested person. I'll make sure before bothering you. Gene

Thanks Gene....Keep me posted...He can call at any time.

Yeah...the market is flooded with good deals right now. Was thinking about selling off some cars of mine, but nows not the time. But its a good time if you're interested in picking up some good deals though. :)

There are some good deals out there for sure....