You can type here any text you want

86 GN For Sale or Trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TomG

1986 Buick Grand National
108k Original miles, 3rd owner. Original central Florida car with No Rust.

Engine replaced May of 2008 with ATK remanufactured long block, with 36 month transferable warranty.

Upgrades include: New TE60 Turbonetics turbo with heavy duty actuator, 3” Stainless Steel Terry Houston down pipe with exhaust cut out, 50lb. MSD injectors and adjustable fuel pressure regulator, XP Plus fuel pump with hot wire kit, LS1 MAF & Translator Plus, K&N air filter, Orange strip converter (2800-3000 stall), dual fans, Progressive (Razor) Alky. Injection kit, custom Turbo Tweak chip. New A/C compressor, dryer & lines converted to 134A and blows cold. P/W, Power door locks, tilt column, power antenna (antenna needs to be fixed) cruise control, power brakes (converted to vacuum). The car runs and drives great and the transmission shifts fine. Engine & Turbo have less than 500 miles.

$12,500.00 or trade for Mustang.

Located in Central Fl area just out side of Orlando.

Please email me at tom.graves02@gmail.com for pics.

Would you be interested in trading up for a modded '03 Mach 1, Automatic? I'm in the UCF area, not too far from the Bithlo track.

JC

I have had a lot of interest in trading, a couple of local guys and three out of state. All emails have been replied to with pics. Please advise if you didn't get the email.

TTT. All emails have been replyed to.

Hey Tom...got your pm's, but never did get an email with pics...please send when you have a chance.

It may have been a file size issue, but I just reduced my inbox size, so it should be okay now...sorry for any issues.

JC

All emails have been replied to and pics sent. Please let me know if you didn't get a reply.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom...hey, sorry for not getting back with you, but we're deciding to keep the Mach 1...not looking to trade it anymore.

Good luck w/your sale...wish I can have both!!
LOL

take care,
JC

Back