You can type here any text you want

86 gn trade for 70-72 chevelle ss

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommydamic68

heyguys,bought a 86 grand national 2 months ago,been sitting in garage while fixing issues it had when i bought it.too much to list thats been done to it.in short,new powermaster,te60 new turbo,50 lb street chip,2800 stall conveter with shiftkit,list goes on,lots of goodies inc scanmaster.will answer all questions by phone including pics by email.first email me with name what car you have and your phone number.what was broke when i got it was steering column was loose,bought used one found the old ones bearings were bad,fixed! with new seal in firewall and new boot on steering joint.header drivers side had small leak,my neibors a welder,fixed leak still has very small leak,taking of this weekend to fix it also!also new moldings gm oem all doors t-tops outer were glass meets door etc,trunk.previous owner 8000.00 dollar paint job with receipts,has some blemishes though,no rust any where.5000.00 dollars in motor upgrades with receipts (previous owner).i spent 1200.00 in weather seals steering column new front (amber)blinker/parking lights oem.horn button etc.so total including car purchase ive got around 13000.00 into car.needs seat covers, were going to purchase from jax if car does not go ,i will purchase these.so your car must be worth what mine is.please no make shift rust buckets.clone ss ok,if done right.not expecting a show car,but must be worth the same.email if interested tommydamic68@yahoo.com please no motorcycles(have one)only 70-72 chevelle!

Back