86 GN Turbo Movie Car Very Fast and Furious Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are seriously going to say that it doesn't happen here.:confused:

What do i "bitch and complain about" "all the time"?

You have 6 pages of bashing and you come to me with this Bullshi t, thats some BS right there.
Where is that Wambulance picture when you need it?
Here it is LOL.

David-

This isnt "our" first debate so if you feel you want to continue in public by all means go fot it :wink:

Out of respect for other board member's if you feel you need to continue PM me for my cell phone and we can talk in person.:rolleyes:

David-

This isnt "our" first debate so if you feel you want to continue in public by all means go fot it :wink:

Out of respect for other board member's if you feel you need to continue PM me for my cell phone and we can talk in person.:rolleyes:

First Debate - that’s what you call it :confused: i remember it clearly as i noticed how bent you got over it BTW in the "first debate" i was being Extremely sarcastic and it was an attempt at humor but i walked away as soon i saw the lynch mob forming. Any ways that was how long ago and your still salty about it???
if it bothered you so much, it should have been you to PM me about it and resolve it and not hold on to it and let it build up to then come off the way you just did with your feeling all hurt and trying to hurt mines :eek:. That’s the type of stuff that women do not men. Common man think about that for a minute.
Since I WAS WRONG in "first debate" An you are obviously still bothered by it.
Ty i am sorry for that post ("first debate") it was meant as a Sarcastic remark and not as an attack on your person. Happy now.

TY You are still a cool Dude in my book.

BTW i am done with this personal BS between you and I if you want me to steer clear of you just say so and i will make it so. :wink:

BTW2- I must say Good Job on baiting me, You got me good I didn’t see it coming at all. I had to reread everything together to then realize the direction that you clearly wanted to take this in. You WIN. You got me back. Thank god this is over now and nothing else needs to be said.

BTW3 just in case I forgot, TY You are still a cool Dude in my book :biggrin:

This thread is rediculous. It really makes this board and it's members look bad.

Sorry to the OP, welcome to our board.

First Debate - that’s what you call it :confused: i remember it clearly as i noticed how bent you got over it BTW in the "first debate" i was being Extremely sarcastic and it was an attempt at humor but i walked away as soon i saw the lynch mob forming. Any ways that was how long ago and your still salty about it???
if it bothered you so much, it should have been you to PM me about it and resolve it and not hold on to it and let it build up to then come off the way you just did with your feeling all hurt and trying to hurt mines :eek:. That’s the type of stuff that women do not men. Common man think about that for a minute.
Since I WAS WRONG in "first debate" An you are obviously still bothered by it.
Ty i am sorry for that post ("first debate") it was meant as a Sarcastic remark and not as an attack on your person. Happy now.

TY You are still a cool Dude in my book.

BTW i am done with this personal BS between you and I if you want me to steer clear of you just say so and i will make it so. :wink:

BTW2- I must say Good Job on baiting me, You got me good I didn’t see it coming at all. I had to reread everything together to then realize the direction that you clearly wanted to take this in. You WIN. You got me back. Thank god this is over now and nothing else needs to be said.

BTW3 just in case I forgot, TY You are still a cool Dude in my book :biggrin:

I knew you wouldn't send the PM.

It's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.