86 Grandnational 10 Sec Car Cheap

Chris, PM me your number please.

TIA

EDIT: I should have read the add first. I'll give you a call.

che8700 car is still for sale i do have more pics ,if interested p.m me or call me 708-250-4995 chris

hey rick this car would look slick in your driveway.

Believe me, I want it and I was ready to go get it! This is a smokin deal. :cool: Problem is the wife wants a new kitchen. :eek:

I know I'm going to kick myself later if I don't buy it.

Fair Warning
If anyone is interested you better go grab it cuz if I catch the old lady in the right mood :p I'm going to go get it! ;)

Cris maybe you should come by the house and see if you can change her mind. I konw you have a way with the lady's. :biggrin: :eek: ;)

Believe me, I want it and I was ready to go get it! This is a smokin deal. :cool: Problem is the wife wants a new kitchen. :eek:

I know I'm going to kick myself later if I don't buy it.

Fair Warning
If anyone is interested you better go grab it cuz if I catch the old lady in the right mood :p I'm going to go get it! ;)

Cris maybe you should come by the house and see if you can change her mind. I konw you have a way with the lady's. :biggrin: :eek: ;)

man i wish this car was around when i was looking.looks like a sweet deal.

rick your funny ! i wish you would buy it this way you might let me take out lol. thanks :) 11 second monster pics on the way

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Are we all broke????? This is insane!!!!!!!! This should not still be up for sale!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had the money (I guess like everyone else). Mine is in the paint shop and may be up for sale as well, but this got me thinking. Now is just not the time to sell. This is the second car on here that I cannot believe have not been sold with multiple offers within a few days of posting. Good luck man, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

P. S. And you probably thought it would be gone in a day or two?