You can type here any text you want

86 Metallic Blue, Moonroof T-Type!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
...its just too darn HOT and Sunny Down here in Florida

No it's ok Brer, Grumpy was just being Grumpy but when he's not Grumpy he's usually pretty "Happy" :biggrin: By the way, now I live only 40 minutes away from Disney Brer, and whenever you come down and if you have time, give me a call so we can try and get together.

It's still a great community here, and guys like Gary (Brer Rabbit) make it that way.

I know Grumpys (probably) :wink: a good guy, and he's a wealth of knowledge and shares good infomation on his experiences with these cars. Hes just Grumpy!

TbirdV6 is a good guy too, when he not trying to ruin my threads and just sells his famous Downpipes. I dont know why Fred aka TbirdV6 seemed so intent on ruining my thread at first, because if he would of come see my T-type in person he could of commented on the rust issues without any 2nd guessing. I really wouldn't of minded him taking a look. I still love ya Fred anyways.... you're just a Fred. lol! :D

So, last but not least I'm almost fully moved into my new home. Yeaayyy! It was a long weekend, but it's almost all done. The 87 GN still isn't home yet, but soon to be. Can't wait.

Have a great week Fellas!

If and when you come down to Florida, let's get together Brer!

I was also intersted in the car & am thankful the previous body rot issues were brought to my attention. The car was a good deal & fairly priced but i would have been sick finding out about the body rot after the fact.

Blah Blah - Blah Blah Bla Blaaaaaaaaa j/k

lol! :cool:

The car was a good deal & fairly priced.

I was also intersted in the car & am thankful the previous body rot issues were brought to my attention. The car was a good deal & fairly priced but i would have been sick finding out about the body rot after the fact.

car was worth what someone would pay.. simple as that .. my and UNDER-PRESSURE's question was the rust and all you did was a song an dance.. I wouldn't have been very happy if I flew down there and found that !! THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN "GRUMPY" :rolleyes: why didn't you say it was fixed INSTEAD OF THIS SONG AN DANCE ??

"Thanks for asking (see below)

Q: was there any rust before the paint work? undercarriage descent? Jul-22-07
A: This car has 2 small bubbling surface spots, but nothing major at all. 1 spot is on the driver side rear quarter at the very bottom, and theres a small area where it's bubbling the paint a little bit. The other area is a small bubble spot of surface rust bubbling a little area in the center of the tail lid. I'm confident you'll find this car to be very solid, and what I say. Other than that, theres no concern for anything major at all with concern to floorpans, etc. This car is 90% solid, and I personally wouldnt ever own a car that has a serious rust problem. The Rearend is totally rust free, and new. Feel free to email me at ipodintampa@yahoo.com or call me 813 404-0906 for any more detailed info."
ok I am done
bla bla bla
God Bless
Hail Mary
Praise the Lord
and any other God thing ya want to throw out

Back