You can type here any text you want

86 Metallic Blue, Moonroof T-Type!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
IMG_0955.jpg

CopyofIMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

My prediction,

I think that car will sell for at least 8k. Its definitely a good deal at that price. Where was this car when I first got into these cars. Good luck with the sale. And if anyone is looking to buy this car, I haved to say U will be buying from one of the true Gentleman of the Buick community.

Bump for a sweet looking car :eek: I'm sure someone will take that off of yours hands soon.

Met my Reserve!

3 HOURS AND 25 MINUTES LEFT!

It's met my Reserve. Thanks to all who have watched my auction and commented on my car.

I am going to miss this car! I have a deep passion for these cars and I take it personally. It's almost like an ending relationship to me in certain aspects....

Also -Thank You very much, Turbobuick Members.

SGRIM, Thank You as well for the nice comments and your support.

BrerRabbit, what a good guy he is! And to the others who have commented nice things, I am truly Grateful. What a good group of guys!

I will be closing on my new home this Monday July 30th.

God Bless and Thank You :cool:

Thanks for bidding 84ttype87drive! I really appreciate the interest and the person who won the car, seems like he's very serious about picking up my car. If something does fall through for any reason though, I'll be sure to contact you. Thanks again!

The Car Sold on Ebay for $8001.00 Brer-
Now I can hopefully get our fence put up soon on our new home. :)

Nice car hopefully the sale goes through even though i did bid but not enough

Wow thats great...

And let the record reflect I was one dollar off on my predicted selling price!

why bid??youse coulda bought it for 7000 obo.that was real nice of you mike to offer it to us here on tb for that steal of a price. honestly,id of bought it in a heartbeat but im tired of gn/ttypes....for now :)

why bid??youse coulda bought it for 7000 obo.that was real nice of you mike to offer it to us here on tb for that steal of a price. honestly,id of bought it in a heartbeat but im tired of gn/ttypes....for now :)

I really liked the looks of the car but I didn't want to get into rust issues .. I am lazy :p :cool:

$8001.00 Sold!

Car is officially Sold and Paid for! Thanks to the new owner in North Jacksonville!

He came here today in the rain and drove it 3 hours and 50 minutes all the way back up - in the rain!

He absolutely LOVED THIS CAR! He had no issue with rust! Cause there was none that was anything to worry about in the 1st place. The last owner could also vouch for this car as well, because he took such good care of it.

Thanks to the few serious Turbobuick members who also I spoke with and made some really nice comments about my car in my thread- appreciate it a lot.

On a last note: Thanks to Ebay! :smile:
God Bless and Good Night

yes the car "looked" nice BUT whats under it??? did you read any of these threads??? 86 T type 4 sale

Rocker panel repair...

How to fix floorboards properly?

How to fix inner rear wheel well rust holes

how do i stop leaks in the A pillars?

soory I don't just see "minor rust bubbles" :p BUT hey it's gone so it doesn't matter as long as the new owner is happy ... ummmm lets leave God out of it :eek: :cool:

OK I cant take it anymore...

yes the car "looked" nice BUT whats under it??? did you read any of these threads??? 86 T type 4 sale

Rocker panel repair...

How to fix floorboards properly?

How to fix inner rear wheel well rust holes

how do i stop leaks in the A pillars?

soory I don't just see "minor rust bubbles" :p BUT hey it's gone so it doesn't matter as long as the new owner is happy ... ummmm lets leave God out of it :eek: :cool:

This is directed at Grumpy ONLY...Why do u feel it necessary to comment about that car in the manner U did if U had no interest in buying the car? Any potential buyer was in no way going to get burned for the price it sold for. Additionally, the buyer is the kind of guy that would turn around and take the car back if there was any problems at all. This forum for the most part is full of people who are respectful and truthful and we need to keep it that way. There are a few things U reference in the majority of ur posts that drive a lot of us crazy, but nobody responds about that in a negative way, because we are respectful. Let it go Grumpy, U sound like ur 17 years old.

This is directed at Grumpy ONLY...Why do u feel it necessary to comment about that car in the manner U did if U had no interest in buying the car? Let it go Grumpy, U sound like ur 17 years old.

THING WAS I DID HAVE INTEREST IN THE CAR ....YES I WOULD HAVE PAID HIS $7K PRICE HE HAD IN THE BEGINNING "IF" THE CAR DIDN'T HAVE RUST ISSUES... YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR NOW :eek: :p GUESS YA DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING I CAN DO :rolleyes:

Back