86 Regal with 24 inch rims

Amazing...all that time and money invested into that and it's still ugly.

I realize people have different tastes but I will never understand the fad behind putting 24s on a sedan.

Jolly460 said:
Amazing...all that time and money invested into that and it's still ugly.

I realize people have different tastes but I will never understand the fad behind putting 24s on a sedan.
"GHETTO" :eek: :eek:

not sure, maybe you can adapt one made for a regal "brougham"

The sad part is that people actually bid on it too :confused:
Hell i could damn near drive my S10 under it

oooohhhhh

my favorite color..................NOT!
if they bid 15k for a hooptie on 24's, they got some good drugs in their system :eek: i'll sell them my el camino for 13k and save em some trouble. :wink: that could probably qualify in the same class as big foot... :eek: if the owner only could see us bashing that p.o.s on this board, it must be his buddies bidding on it for him.. :eek:

Got more ground clearance than the wifes Toyota with 7" lift and 35's! Damn that is one stupid looking car.

What sound does it make?

Designed by the blind......ah, no offense intended....

The wheels are a North Korean mutant version adapted from the Schwinn Airdyne. Anybody know how to attach the oversize playing cards and clothes pins to get that catlike ticking sound?

Oh, how about some plastic streamers with imbedded metalflake for the radio antenna?

dwall

They have got to be bidding on their own car.
15k for that is just wrong on soooo many levels...................

TurboBuckeye said:
No doubt anyone who would do that to any car is a "switchhitter"
No he just catches. :eek:
The saddest part is I saw another 80's G-body at SEMA w/26's, and a 80's Caprice w/30's. :confused: This is the new fad down south. I just hope it stays there.

They make 30''s?? Looks like vehicle type no longer limits wheel size, just lift it! Regal, Caprice, Geo, whatever, lift it!

Whats the biggest bling wheel out there? I know there's gotta be 32"s?

Well, I guess doing that gives you a little extra room for storeing another car in your garage :D