86 t-type in Montana $3000

wickedsixx

86 T-type Rust free solid roof car. Rebuilt motor. Dark burgandy with burgandy interior. Bucket set car. Interior is in rough shape. Posi,chip,single 3" exhaust, stock turbo and intercooler,38lb injectors,adjustable wastegate, american racing wheels,pillar pod guage with temp and boost, removeable grant steering wheel. Runs and drives great. $3000 Pics are here

http://community.webshots.com/user/wickedsixx
Pics af the car with the american wheels will be on soon if they are now already there.

Mileage?
Are the stock wheels an option? not a big fan of white lettered tires on a TR....
How negotiable is the price? Problems? VIN #?

My bro is in Bozeman, and I might be driving out to see him later this summer......*wink*

Howdy there, my buddy who posted this post is currently working in Colorado on a drilling job, but he asked me to check from time to time and see what was up with the posting so I'll do my best to answer your questions. First, the car never had stock wheels on it, when he bought it, it had a set of 16X8 GTA wheels on it which he's keeping and the reason the Americans are on it now. As for milage, I'm not sure about the car, I haven't went out and looked but I imagine it's turned over a hundred thousand by now. The important thing is that the engine and tranny have about thirty thousand on them since being rebuilt. One of these days I'll swing out to the house and get the milage and vin for you but I'm busy now getting ready for a move. Later, Gary

Put the GTA's back on it....

and I will call you to make a serious offer.

Thanks....Bill

gta wheels

I still have the GTA wheels...they are in storage with the car. If we make a deal they can be put on when you show up. I am missing one center cap for the GTA wheels. I'll PM you my #

I'm also interested, send me your number or call me@ 208-365-3653, thanks. I'm here in Idaho

Ron

Question of authority.....

Come on guys... If you don't have the authorization to make the decisions in your household please consult your boss before you contact me.:confused:

I got your message....

and plan on calling you tomorrow.

Oh, and btw, I make the decisions in this household....;)