86 T-Type with ALKY and lots of mods 4 sale!

Thanks! It was on the dyno about 4 years ago, and I'm still searching for the printouts. I'm fairly certain that I have them around here somewhere! It is currently incapable of doing giant wheelstanders like the pic in your avatar on 93 octane pump gas - at least NOT YET! I can only dream of owning a turbo Buick as quick as yours! NICE!
I sure would like to see what my car can do someday running on super-high-octane race gas at 32 lbs of boost with a good tune - given the fact that it only weighs 3180 lbs...

I've received some really nice feedback about my car recently, and THANK YOU, BUT IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO REALLY HAS $15K AND IS READY, WILLING, AND ABLE TO ACTUALLY BUY IT?

You need to list it on ebay. Most of the people on this site are here because they already have a Turbo Regal.

So, any takers? I would really like to find a new home for it before Halloween.

Last edited:
I just added a couple more pics. One shows the engine when it was REBUILT during final assembly, and the other pic is CERTIFIED PROOF of my claim that my car weighs just 3180 lbs without the driver....

Last edited:
So what kind of power did she put to the wheels. I know you said you had to look for the printout but are you trying to imply you don't remember what she laid down??

So what kind of power did she put to the wheels. I know you said you had to look for the printout but are you trying to imply you don't remember what she laid down??
First of all, it's worth mentioning that it was during a killer heat wave and was over 100 degrees inside Richards shop that day. The dyno showed that my car was producing just under 400 RWHP with a 17 lb boost alky chip, but they weren't even real dyno "pulls" because I took my sweet old time reaching WOT SLOWLY and GRADUALLY (that's not the proper way to do dyno "pulls" if you're looking for PEAK HP readings). To do a SERIOUS dyno "pull" you have to quickly and fully STAB the throttle all of the way once it hits 2nd gear and keep it there until you're in top gear at high RPM and the pull is over. I was less concerned with the actual dyno readings and mostly concerned that the car will run consistently at WOT with absolutely NO knock retard or detonation - which it is. I didn't want to take the risk of losing my license doing a series of test & tune runs on the street. Come take it for a test flight on a nice cool day and it will be obvious that it's producing more power than that. Sure would like to see what she can do running 25 to 32 lbs of boost! Thanks for the inquiry. Wanna buy it?

Last edited:
My next fast toy has to have a/c. I can't swing driving around without it. You should put yours back in, prob would have sold by now.

My next fast toy has to have a/c. I can't swing driving around without it. You should put yours back in, prob would have sold by now.
You're probably right, but that will be the next owners decision and defeat the purpose of getting the car lightened up to 3180. If A/C is that important to you then don't ever buy a late 60's / early 70's 426 hemi car because NONE OF THEM came with A/C either. There's a LOT of nice musclecars for sale that don't have A/C.

Last edited:
Good meeting you today!!
It was a real pleasure getting to finally meet you in person on Thurdsay! I'm really sorry that the weather didn't cooperate and was unable to take you for a ride in it. I hope you really like the car now that you have seen it in person! Enjoy the rest of your skiing trip, and please let me know if you're going to come here on your way back home Monday to go for a ride!

The point of the car is that its a lightweight stripper, taking weight off a car is the cheapest most reliable speed gains you can get!!!
Well said. Believe it or not, I've actually had a few pinheads ask me how hard it would be to convert the car back to 100% factory stock, LMFAO!!!

Well said. Believe it or not, I've actually had a few pinheads ask me how hard it would be to convert the car back to 100% factory stock, LMFAO!!!
Posi is all you need, comport options are for sissies, but i did love my ice cold ac in my gn, but the swiftness of my lightweight t was unmatched,