You can type here any text you want

86 t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tntdiablo

t-type/grand national

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will trade or $15,000.00 oe partial trade
Motor bored .30 over with Speed Pro Power forged pistons and Speed Pro molly rings
Crankshaft turned and balanced
Rods checked and balanced
ARP Main and rod bolts
Melling high volume oil pump kit
x3 roller cam
M@A Aluminum Heads with Crane Gold Race 1:6 Rockers
ARP Rocker studs
M@A hardened pushrods
arp head bolts and throughout the motor
Intake polished and ported to match Aluminum heads
Upper plenum ported
Mitsubishi TD-07 Turbo originally sold by Cotton's performance
Ford powerstroke intercooler (front mounted)
3" stainless piping to intercooler and intake
Blitz super sound blow off valve
3" down pipe to a custom 3" to 2 1/2" exhaust with flowmaster
Walbro 340 255lph fuel pump
Casper fuel pump hot wire kit
Bosh adjusteable fuel regulator
55lb fuel injectors
Optima Red top Battery
Accel fully sequntial DFI ecm (with calmap software for laptop)
Adjustable boost controller
3 bar map
New coil pack,Denso O2 and sensor igintion module
Transmission is a rebuilt(100 miles or less) TH400 with reverse pattern and trans brake
9" 3500 stall converter
Aluminum TCI deep fin trans pan
External trans oil cooler
B@M Mega shifter
Moser 33 spline axles with new Moser full spool 3:42 rear
Moser c-clip eliminators
Competition Engineering adjustable drag shocks (Rear set at 50/50 Front 90/10)
Airirde air bags in new Kirban progressive springs in rear
15x8 and 15x7 centerline telestars with drag radials and new good years on the front

CAS Radiator Core with 160 Thermostat
iEquus Gauges
the car is really clean no rust and the color is like black cherry
this is one bad buick
DSCF0004-2.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

DSCF0005-2.jpg

DSCF0002-2.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

DSCF0007-3.jpg

DSCF0008-3.jpg

DSCF0009-2.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

i appreciate all the trade offers,but i don't have much time to travel.i will trade if you want to come to fl.,i am leaning more towards the 89 turbo trans am,but nothing refused as long as its nice

burgandy t-type

I have one with that same colour and looks like same options as well grate looking car good luck.

the wheels on the front are not skinnies,they are 15x7 on the front with firestone tires,and 15x8 with nitto drag radials on the rear that don't hook at all,unless really heated up,nitto's are not near as good as the mt and good years

I"ll trade you a MINT Black 2001 Harley Davidson Road Glide. Perfect match for your truck. :)

under-pressure i'll give you that truck,to match your bike,my wife had to have that thing,i have hated it since day one,GAS HOG,its pretty bad that i have a f-350 4x4 long bed crew cab and lifted with 36's and 20" wheels and it gets way better fuel mileage than the harley

just started the car up and it now has a rod knocking,someone make a offer or trade i want this thing out of my garage,i just traded for this car and now a rod is knocking,it does have some nice parts on it and the car ran 10.84 and didn't have one single problem at the track,i went and started it up today and thats what i heard,if its gonna happen its gonna happen to me.i will trade for atv's or will take cash,just please get it out of here i don't want to even look at it anymore it makes me sick.

how about $8500.00 the way the car sits?it has tons of good parts on it and the body and interior is beautiful,also the telestars are brand new with brand new front tires

ran good at the track ran good on the street ,fired it up today to back it out and wash it and thats when it strated knocking

Wow, 8500... cmon. THIS IS A KILLER DEAL PEOPLE!!! Doesnt cost much to rebuild these motors! :biggrin:

Someone take this car and make the guy happy already ;)

Back