You can type here any text you want

'86 T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ffzfd186

Thinking of possible sale of my '86 T-type would like to sell (building a house)but would consider trade (white T's or TTA's) don't have to sell the car but money would be nice :D car can be seen at
1986 Buick T-Type
Thanks for looking have more pics that can be sent if you would want or can take any pic of the car that you would like

Thats just what was put on the craigslist ad for the common people not TB people if your interested pm me and I'll give you my phone number

The car had and upgraded cam, injectors, has two chips, Also it has a billet servo in the trans, polished up pipe, inlet pipe, air intake, trying to think of everything done to car ... It is setup to run bigger turbo and intercooler, fuel system is set to handle 11's. Any questions or more pics just ask I can send them or take whatever pics you need. Thanks

new pics

pulled out of the garage and took some pics Monday open to offers.

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 427
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 428
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 426
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 430
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 430
RPO pic

last pic if any other pics are needed please let me know

Attachments

• rpo.jpg
    rpo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 422
Thinking of possible sale of my '86 T-type would like to sell (building a house)but would consider trade (white T's or TTA's) don't have to sell the car but money would be nice :D car can be seen at
1986 Buick T-Type
Thanks for looking have more pics that can be sent if you would want or can take any pic of the car that you would like

How long have you had this car? Did you buy it from a guy named Rich that had moved to from VA out of the service? Can't make out the VIN in the pic.

You may want to correct the miles in your Craigslist ad if this is the same car as mentioned above. Listing as as having high 70k's in miles sounds about 100K short of what it really has. Either that or do a Carfax and you should be able to see a history on the car that may shed more light on the true mileage. Either way, good luck with the sale.

Back