86 T Unique Deal.

oneslobuick

86 T type T top, 175,000 miles, Digital dash, PW,PL, tilt, Cruise, rust free needs TLC
I am leaving for pilot training in a few months and will not have time to play with this car, Im tired of it just sitting around collecting dust.
I have had this car for about 6 years and it has not been driven for 4.5 of them. I cant afford nor do I have the time to invest in it any longer.
here is a list of what i can think of. I would like to sell everything toghether but can make other arangements. Its hard to put a price on all this but Im asking $8,000 OBO.
I dont check PMs so please email me at oneslobuick@hotmail.com with any questions.
Located in Meridian, MS

Engine Less than 1000 miles
.40 over diamand racing pistons, nitride treated crank built up to factory Diminsions, 2 billet main caps, 206/206 comp cam, stock rods, mildly ported stock heads,
TE 61 turbo, PTE front mount intercooler, 3"THDP, High performance oil pump and housing.

Body
Straight except for a dent in the hood
Needs paint and front fillers

Interior
fair
seats pretty good
needs console

MISC.
new alt from turbobuicks
8 mm wires
60# inj turbo tweek chip
auto lite oil, boost, water, egt guages and vdo oil temp
new windsheield
s 10 wheel cyl
line lock
most sensors are new
Vigilantie 3200 stall single disk lockup
new driver side window motor
hotwired FP
under hood FP Guage
Accufab FP reg
EGR Delete
trans cooler
oil cooler
alumnium brake drums

Car runs and drives but does have some problems that need to be worked out before I would drive it very far.

PROBLEMS
paint
charging problems
grimlins (ill explain if you ask)
Tuning issues
needs tires (Hard)
ac needs charging

I will keep the extras or swap the turbo, intercooler, inj. and DP or whatever I need to do.
Extra stuff
stock turbo
stock intercooler
stock DP
42.5 # inj
NEW Front fillers
New Weather stipping
Translator Plus
Lt1 MAf
new headlight bezels

IMG_2272.jpg

MORE PICTURES
86 T pictures by oneslobuick - Photobucket

You asked for comments, Your price may be a little steep for a car that needs a lot of repairs. Ask board members if they will lend a hand getting the "gremlins" taken care of before you try to sell it.

Congrats on the pilot training !!!

I really dont want this car to set around for another 2 years. The price inludes lots of extra parts there are lots of small things I did not list, and I'm willing to negotiate. The car does run strong, last year it ran a 8.0 1/8 mile in july 95 deg and 100% humidity with a poor tune and i drove it to the track and back. Yes the car does have problems but someone with TR knowlege should be able to fix it and make a nice ride out of it.

Where are you going to UPT? Are you AD or picked up by the -135 unit out there in Meridian? I went through Vance and then flew Herks for awhile. Now I'm coming to your backyard to fly the MC-12.