86 WH1

Scott,

I feel you pain. After 12 years of marriage with 4 kids, my wife told me she doesn't love me anymore and wants out. Funny, this happened after I spent 17 grand on a mommy make over for her 40th birthday. Good Luck and hope you can work your's out.

My buddy's wife waited for him to pay for all of her college and then left him for her new married boss after 30yrs of marriage. Since she handled the bills for their whole marriage, he opened the C.C. statement once she moved out, and realized she billed it all to his credit card. $45k of debt. She'd been paying the minimum and didn't care since the card was in his name. Luckily he had $50k in his retirement fund to pay it off :(

If that was my ex wife she would have a unfortunate accident off a remote cliff somewhere.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

All right its all done. Added the new lower body bushings and the DSE rear sway bar and its very tight and no rattles. Trans, conv and turbo have around 500 miles. Any questions just email me.

$17,000 is the price.

Ok. Trans just went. Less than 1000 miles on the freshen up on it and the Pats conv. Tired of it not gonna fix it. Make me an offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I love your car wish. I could sell my truck and take it off your hands I miss my GN lost it in my divorce .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ok. Trans is back from the shop and going back in. Still have the extra brf trans and fenders. Lets get it sold

Yep. It was removed for a year and a half while it was getting painted.

I wish you were closer. I'm haven't driven my car all year because of engine build. Still waiting on machinist. I'm tempted to buy another car and I love the look of yours.

I can't believe no one has bought this car.

Has all the spare parts mentioned. Plus the brand new paint and DSE rear sway bar and new lower body bushings. Drives like a dream.