You can type here any text you want

87 Buick Stage II trade or cash...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheeseburger

Thought i would post this just incase someone may be interested as i don't seem to be able to find time for the car right now.
I am in need of a late model diesel truck if someone wants to work out a trade.
Pretty much everything in the car is brand new.... a complete 8 sec buildup with no expense spared.
272ci motor/ Extreme Automatics Stage 3 Turbo 400, 88mm turbo, custom Kooks headers/5" downpipe, XFI and the list goes on.
Runs perfectly and is a torque monster, no track time, has been around the block a couple times and that's it.
Again all brand new setup with the best of the best parts, no junk!

Serious replys will get the complete buildup, let me know what you have for trade or looking for $35000 cash firm.
Thanks.

Thought i would post this just incase someone may be interested as i don't seem to be able to find time for the car right now.
I am in need of a late model diesel truck if someone wants to work out a trade.
Pretty much everything in the car is brand new.... a complete 8 sec buildup with no expense spared.
272ci motor/ Extreme Automatics Stage 3 Turbo 400, 88mm turbo, custom Kooks headers/5" downpipe, XFI and the list goes on.
Runs perfectly and is a torque monster, no track time, has been around the block a couple times and that's it.
Again all brand new setup with the best of the best parts, no junk!

Serious replys will get the complete buildup, let me know what you have for trade or looking for $35000 cash firm.
Thanks.

Mike, I would think for that kind of $$$ a time slip would help the sale along with some pics or a good overall video & including a run at Cayuga. Just a thought?

Mike, I would think for that kind of $$$ a time slip would help the sale along with some pics or a good overall video & including a run at Cayuga. Just a thought?

As i have said, i don't have time/money for racing right now.
I do not own a trailer and my daily driver is marginal at best for towing which is why i would except a trade for a truck.
As for "that kind of $$$", all i can say is you will never know the costs involved untill you build your own from scratch......assuming you even get it right the first time!!
Then you would without question say $35,000 is a steal!
Not to mention the time involved to put one together!

My combination works, i did my homework......;)

you will never know the costs involved untill you build your own from scratch.....
Then you would without question say $35,000 is a steal!
Not to mention the time involved to put one together!

That is the truth!

Hey mike very nice bud im with you the dollar is unreal that is spent on these or any 8 sec car everything is over priced with the united states in a major slump no jobs no money but yet the prices just seem to be higher and higher even the great venders on this board have to pay more for the products so they have no choice but to have to charge us more money.but some how we just keep spending speed is a drug we all love it thats for sure good luck on your trade bud.me im taking a break from v/6,s right now and working on LT1 STROKER FOR NOW TO SEE THE LIFE ON THESE ENGINES WITH A TURBO XFI TRICK FLOW HEADS but i still have my t type.

Back