87 Drivetrain for sale

Tommy69Z

I have a complete pullout motor, all accesories, harness, intercooler, radiator, pulled everything possibly needed from wrecked car, have complete car wirining harness, tranny was junk, but I swapped a bunch of not needed junk for a rebuilt BRF tranny with shift kit, never had fluid in it, no converter, no rear end-didn't need, instrument cluster, steering column...car had I think 123k miles, ran good when I parted it out, was killed in the rear. This should easily swap a plain buick to a turbo buick. I have decided not to use it in my 69 camaro, so I am thinking of selling to fund the LS1 swap. $3500. Parts located in Muscle Shoals, AL

Hey is the motor stock or any upgrades? I need to get with you soo i can come check it out im in Leighton jus right downt he road from you! Get back with me!

$2500 OBO need some cash for the LS1 swap...make an offer, worst I can do is say no!

I need to sell together, I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of odd parts, and short myself on what I need out of it. PM me what you have in mind, I'm not but a hour or so from you I think