You can type here any text you want

87 G/N Backhalf stage II

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

maverick

Well, the time has come and my decision is final, the 87 has to go. Please, only serious buyers inquire. The car is currently located in Michigan at Aggressive Auto's shop. I have owned this car for 2.5 years and drove it 10 miles. I do not have pics available atm, but upon interested buyer, I will take some and send thru e-mail. The engine is un-assembled, but all parts are new and in Aggressives shop. To my knowledge the only lacking part for engine is a cam shaft and lifters. Below is a list of what I can remember.

Buick Stage II on-center 4.1 standard bore
ARP studs top and bottom
3.625 BMS steel crank
6" Carillo H-beam rods
Diamond forged pistons
83lb injectors
Duttweiler oil pump
90mm TB
Stage II intake ported
Ford TPS
Stage II aluminum heads full port/polish 2.08 intakes/1.60 exhaust
Roller rockers, can't remember size tho.
ATI stage II headers
Custom built dual scroll turbo V- band exhaust flange equal to about a PT78
4" chrome turbo inlet pipe w/ K&N filter
3.5" DP
Custom full 3" exhaust to rear with racing mufflers
A/C gutted along with blower assembly
F.A.S.T system wide band O2
Battery in trunk
15 Gal fuel cell
Weldon fuel pump -10 feed
High torque starter

400 Buick trans 3 spd reverse valve body w/brake
8" 4000 GER converter
Aluminum drive shaft

10 point cage
Back halfed professionally done
Hotchkiss 4 link w/coil over suspension fully adjustable
Rear disc brake conversion kit
Ford 9" narrowed rear end reinforced
4.00 gears strange spool

Body has approximately 90k miles, no rust, T-tops, pwr drivers seat, pw, ps.
Fiberglass hood.

The car has never been wrecked, could use a paint job. Drag radials on rear, Weld Drag light rims.

Just a real nice car I absolutely HATE to part with, but due to no time for it, I am selling it for $19000. o.b.o. as is.

Please only serious inquires.

Forgot to mention the PTE front mount inner cooler, I do have a pic of engine assembled in car prior to pulling it out that I will post this afternoon.
Any reasonable offer will be considered, looking for a fast sale.
I guess it may be considered a draw back with engine not assembled, but on the flip side, with assembling it yourself you will know the job will be done right. Any questions please post or pm me and I will answer asap.

Pic of engine

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 552
I need to delte this post if possible and start with a new one, but I don't see a 'delete post' option for me. I am selling the car as a rolling chassis now. Car comes 100% ready for an engine, wiring, FMI, exhaust system, fuel system, trans, drive shaft, interior, guages, radiator, tires/rims.
Bruce is going to try to post some pics tonight on here for me.

Asking price is $15,000. O.B.O.

I need to delte this post if possible and start with a new one, but I don't see a 'delete post' option for me. I am selling the car as a rolling chassis now. Car comes 100% ready for an engine, wiring, FMI, exhaust system, fuel system, trans, drive shaft, interior, guages, radiator, tires/rims.
Bruce is going to try to post some pics tonight on here for me.

Asking price is $15,000. O.B.O.

E-mail sent, interested in the motor if its for sale.

Back