87 gmc 3500 dually blk/blk 2wd CONNECTICUT $5500 NO ROT !!!!!

ttaowner

i bought this truck in august 2001 with about 80,000 miles on it with a fresh transmission in it! truck has a 454 tbi/ turbo 400 tranny/4.10 dana 70 rear. truck currently has around 124,000 miles and has been stored in a couple diffrent garages that i have had for the last 8 years doing nothing because i seemed to get sidetracked with other projects.8 years ago on the way back from carlisle pa the truck started running crappy sporadicaly and i parked it since i had 2 other trucks to drive. i changed the spark plugs,plug wires, distributor,cap, o2 sensor,map sensor and i swapped the ecm also put about 20 gallons of new gas in it. at this point it needs to have the y pipe welded up since it has a small crack and it is made for the headers . it is also seems to need to have the tbi swapped and i do have another one to throw in.truck has zero rot in it this is not your typical truck from around here.i also have a nos dually fender i will throw in. back when i was driving the truck regularly i bought all new brakes which cost about $800 in parts new drums,new rotors, new calipers if i remember right with new shoes and pads, big truck brake parts are expensive !!!!

i have the aircleaner too! ac worked but needed a recharge yearly due to a leak. when i got the truck it was repainted before i got it but it had a aftermarket tailgate which bent in half due to being cheap metal/aftermarket so i put the correct tailgate on it but it wasnt painted to match.

dont need to sell the truck and the price is firm !!!!! no trades !!!!!

any questions call me 203 213 9126 james

blktruck004.jpg

blktruck005.jpg

blktruck006.jpg

blktruck007.jpg

blktruck008.jpg

blktruck009.jpg

blktruck010.jpg

blktruck011.jpg

blktruck012.jpg

blktruck015.jpg

no door rot,no cab corner rot no rocker rot no front wheel well rot no floor rot no rot anywhere !!!!! the guy who i got the truck from used to haul horses and the truck sat all winter . i believe im the 3rd owner. title in hand

blktruck003.jpg

blktruck014.jpg

blktruck018.jpg

blktruck019.jpg

blktruck016.jpg

blktruck017.jpg

blktruck020.jpg