87 GN, $11,8000

KEVINS

87 GN w/ approximately 87,200 miles. $11,800. Lincoln NE.

I've had it about 18 years and only put approx. 6k miles during this time so it's been garaged kept since I have owned it and it's only been rained on twice since I have owned the car.

There is less than 50 miles on the "Brand New" items listed below:

Stock/original long block with aftermarket timing chain which was installed before I got the car.
Mildy ported stock heads w/ stock valves and Kirbans valve springs and Head studs
Intake, plenum, TB, Valve Covers have been powder coated silver.
Brand New Alky Control Meth injection tuned for 35psi and 87 octane.
Polished CAS V4 SLIC
Brand new Chromed 3"RJC Down pipe
Brand new 2 1/2" exhaust with three muflers. Damn quiet!!
Brand new Precision 5831 Turbo w/ Polished housing
Brand New Powerlogger that's is monitoring Boost and Fuel psi
Brand New Kirbans Trunk Pad Kit
Brand New Ebay Hood Pad
Brand New DW300 fuel pump and Billet Regulator
Brand New Extreme Automatic Stage II (at this time it is not installed)
Brand New PTC 2800 converter
Brand New GN wheels (15x7's on the front from G-BodyParts.com and Custom 15x9's on the rear)
Brand New Tires (225/60-15 BFG TA's, 265/50-15 Hankook)
Brand New Polished SS MAF pipe
LS1 3.5" MAF and Translator
Brand New 60# injectors with a TT Alchy Chip
Stock headers have been welded ported and surfaced.
Tinted windows

I still have the factory parts that I took off that will go with the car.

Car was repainted some time before I bought it and had been clear coated. All trim had been removed so it was done correctly. IMO, the outside of the car is a solid 8.5 out of 10 (maybe better in most peoples eyes) and the interior is a 9.5 out of 10. There are two minor dents on the hood not sure how they got there b/c they were there before I got it and there are some flaws in the paint. This is not a show car but damn nice nonetheless.

The driver seat has a tiny cigarette hole and the piping around the edge of the drivers seat is worn where your wallet would scrape when entering the car. The carpet is in great shape and the rest of the interior is in new condition and I always put a towel on the seat whenever I drove it.

I have no "extra" gauges to clutter up the stock look of the car it all looks 100% factory and is beautiful this way.

I'm kinda testing the waters here since my car is now in winter storage and for this reason I won't be able to post more pics. But if someone is dead serious I can post more but I won't do it for the fun of it.

I'd be willing to trade for a turn key 9sec SN95 Mustang Street Car but it must fit the below specs:
Turbo'd
Pump Gas or with Meth Inj is best
Cold AC and Hot heater
4spd Automatic
No Race cars in street trim. I want a street car that I can drive 500 miles reliably and get decent mileage.

1.jpg

Engine:
2.jpg

Last edited:
glws. Why you leaving?
I want a 9sec street car to play with and I can use a Mustang as a test bed for any new parts I design. I know these GN's can be pushed into the 10's which was my goal but I don't want to put the $$ into it to run that fast reliably. I'd hate to be the one to hurt this car b/c it's so nice.
I won't give it away so who knows maybe I'll be around forever!

ks

87 GN w/ approximately 88,000 miles. $11,800. Lincoln NE.

I've had it about 18 years and only put approx. 6k miles during this time so it's been garaged kept since I have owned it and it's only been rained on twice since I have owned the car.

There is less than 50 miles on the "Brand New" items listed below:

Stock/original long block with aftermarket timing chain which was installed before I got the car.
Mildy ported stock heads w/ stock valves and Kirbans valve springs and Head studs
Intake, plenum, TB, Valve Covers have been powder coated silver.
Brand New Alky Control Meth injection tuned for 35psi and 87 octane.
Polished CAS V4 SLIC
Brand new Chromed 3"RJC Down pipe
Brand new 2 1/2" exhaust with three muflers. Damn quiet!!
Brand new Precision 5831 Turbo w/ Polished housing
Brand New Powerlogger that's is monitoring Boost and Fuel psi
Brand New Kirbans Trunk Pad Kit
Brand New Ebay Hood Pad
Brand New DW300 fuel pump and Billet Regulator
Brand New Extreme Automatic Stage II (at this time it is not installed)
Brand New PTC 2800 converter
Brand New GN wheels (15x7's on the front from G-BodyParts.com and Custom 15x9's on the rear)
Brand New Tires (225/60-15 BFG TA's, 265/60-15 Hankook)
Brand New Polished SS MAF pipe
LS1 3.5" MAF and Translator
Stock headers have been welded ported and surfaced.
Tinted windows

I still have the factory parts that I took off that will go with the car.

Car was repainted some time before I bought it and had been clear coated. All trim had been removed so it was done correctly. IMO, the outside of the car is a solid 8.5 out of 10 (maybe better in most peoples eyes) and the interior is a 9.5 out of 10. There are two minor dents on the hood not sure how they got there b/c they were there before I got it and there some flaws in the paint. This is not a show car but damn nice nonetheless.

The driver seat has a tiny cigarette hole and the piping around the edge of the drivers seat is worn where your wallet would scrape when entering the car. The carpet is in great shape and the rest of the interior is in new condition and I always put a towel on the seat whenever I drove it.

I have no "extra" gauges to clutter up the stock look of the car it all looks 100% factory and is beautiful this way.

I'm kinda testing the waters here since my car is now in winter storage and for this reason I won't be able to post more pics. But if someone is dead serious I can post more but I won't do it for the fun of it.

I'd be willing to trade for a turn key 9sec SN95 Mustang Street Car but it must fit the below specs:
Turbo'd
Pump Gas or with Meth Inj is best
Cold AC and Hot heater
4spd Automatic
No Race cars in street trim. I want a street car that I can drive 500 miles reliably and get decent mileage.

View attachment 210332

Engine:
View attachment 210333

Hello-

You posted the following:

Did you mean to say Hankook 265/50r15'? Not to be anal or anything but I tried looking for 265/60r15 prior to purchasing my 265/50r15's and I was told that size does not exist in a 15' diameter rim..

Your input is appreciated...

Hello-

You posted the following:

Did you mean to say Hankook 265/50r15'? Not to be anal or anything but I tried looking for 265/60r15 prior to purchasing my 265/50r15's and I was told that size does not exist in a 15' diameter rim..

Your input is appreciated...

You are correct! I'll correct it.
thnx

ks

How big are the dents? Beautiful car! I woke up this morning telling myself I need to find another one to drive around on weekends since mine is going to be track only soon and this one would be perfect.

I just called my Dad to buy it for the same reason as ^^^ but he said not now. I don't think this car will last if you are serious about selling it. Get that tranny back in it!

How big are the dents? Beautiful car! I woke up this morning telling myself I need to find another one to drive around on weekends since mine is going to be track only soon and this one would be perfect.

The dents are dime/quarter size. I think there is two on the hood, that's it.

I just called my Dad to buy it for the same reason as ^^^ but he said not now. I don't think this car will last if you are serious about selling it. Get that tranny back in it!

I should clarify about the transmission. It still has the stock transmission in it that was rebuilt in 2006 (shift kit, extra clutches, 10-vane pump, etc) and only has about 2000 miles on it. It was "supposed" to handle 10's but with the current power it's making it now has a 2-3 flare at WOT. Driving around town you'd never notice it and all the shifts are still firm. I purchased a Stage II from Extreme Automatics a few months ago but since I won't be able to install it until spring when it warms up I'm in no hurry to get it. I'd take $1800 off the price if someone bought it as-is with this current transmission AND before the new transmission is shipped.

I'll see if I can get some pics of the dents and of the interior today but it's buried behind other things so I don't know how good they will show the quality of the car not to mention it's cold has hell today! -10* windchill.

Last edited:
The dents are dime/quarter size. I think there is two on the hood, that's it.

I should clarify about the transmission. It still has the stock transmission in it that was rebuilt in 2006 (shift kit, extra clutches, 10-vane pump, etc) and only has about 2000 miles on it. It was "supposed" to handle 10's but with the current power it's making it now has a 2-3 flare at WOT. Driving around town you'd never notice it and all the shifts are still firm. I purchased a Stage II from Extreme Automatics a few months ago but since I won't be able to install it until spring when it warms up I'm in no hurry to get it.

I'll see if I can get some pics of the dents and of the interior today but it's buried behind other things so I don't know how good they will show the quality of the car not to mention it's cold has hell today! -10* windchill.

That's cold! 75 here today but raining. I'm definitely interested.

Sent you a message with a #. Give me a ring when you can. thanks

I already have a BUNCH of serious emails already so I will try to get to everyone asap so please be patient..

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.jpg

One of the dents in the hood: I couldn't get the other one to show up in the pictures but this one is the worst one.

9.jpg

Last edited:
Super good buy for the $$. I ran into a bunch of you Eastern Nebraska guys in Kearney Nebraska a few years back. Sweet ride for sure.

I have a 4.6 / 5.0 stroked Supercharged V7 2000GT right around 800HP to the wheels i would trade. I have the BGG 8 rib kit installed and a Steath A1000 intake fuel pump and new -8 fuel system i just installed. I can send you the build on the MMR motor if your interested.

Attachments

• IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 211
  • IMAG1031.jpg
    IMAG1031.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 199
I have a 4.6 / 5.0 stroked Supercharged V7 2000GT right around 800HP to the wheels i would trade. I have the BGG 8 rib kit installed and a Steath A1000 intake fuel pump and new -8 fuel system i just installed. I can send you the build on the MMR motor if your interested.
Does it have AC and automatic trans?
Either way send all the info and pics to my email address and I'll take a look at it:

kdslaby@yahoo.com

ks

Last edited:
I sent a pm earilier, I live in Lincoln and am interested in your car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app