87 GN 22,000 miles LINK TO PICS

bilt2run

-No rust ever, original paint (8 of 10), not even a door ding!

-interior 9 of 10 non smoker all original

-original tires/wheels almost perfect

Add ons less than 500 miles ago

.GT3255 turbo
.204/204 roller cam
.kenne bell roller rockers
.new front cover hv pump and all related seals
.ATR (external) DP with digital boost controller
.Mease big neck intercooller and a half
.HR bar
.Stage III trans (Lonnie Deirs) with brake
.alky injection (ramped controller)
.Big mouth induction kit (chrome)
.power plate
.50 # injectors
.two Lubrant chips
.Walboro 340 with racetronix hotwire
.racetronix injector and batt harness
.new GM coil pack and module
.all stock parts go with....

I am selling to finance my lightning build. This is a nice car that drives tight as a drum.I have had 6 TR's over the last 3 years and have seen the good,bad and the ugly. I have just lost interest since GNX 398 took up residence in my garage. :cool:

pics here: http://www.msnusers.com/87GN several pages

$17,900 delivered cont. US
$17,400 PU

Phone 239.225.5542(Bobby)

22k miles..is that an aftermarket speedo. I assume no rust since FL car. You got a carfax on the milage?

Kilometers

Its in kilometers. The car was a Canadian garage queen for most of its life. This GN is in excellent condition with no rust whatsoever. :) I have a clean carfax that reflects the appropriate mileage and a long period of no registation, reflecting/supporting the original owners non-use and storage of the vehicle.

Are there any production differences between the Canadain model and the American model besides the speedo? Can the speedometer be changed to MPH?

I think the Canadian models had lighter bumper mounts.Other than that I think they are the same. It is very easy to switch to a US speedo. You can even recalibrate the Canadian 140 face to be acurate in MPH. I would have an armature shop do it so your mileage can be documented.

Still for sale?
Have you ran the car in the 1/4 mile yet?If so what were the times.And is the $16,000 include shipping of the GN?
Also is that still the factory paint?
Very nice looking GN....Thanks

Never been down the 1/4 . I almost never get to even drive this car. Shipping is not included at 16k. Enclosed to just about anywhere is between 600-1100 depending upon the distance of course. :)

Taking realistic offers. Getting out of Buicks. Also check out my GNX post and my 9 sec mint GN for sale. :)

trade?

trade for a 94 hawk plus 3 gs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE NEW. FUTURE HIGH DOLLAR COLLECTIBLE.slp #70. todl optional exhaust,315 hp.
ONLY 35K MILES.red with tan leather interior.6 speed.vin number 2g2fv22p7r2211360
MIKEYGOLD@YAHOO.COM FOR PICS...