You can type here any text you want

87 GN 22,000 miles LINK TO PICS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bilt2run

-No rust ever, original paint (8 of 10), not even a door ding!

-interior 9 of 10 non smoker all original

-original tires/wheels almost perfect

Add ons less than 500 miles ago

.GT3255 turbo
.204/204 roller cam
.kenne bell roller rockers
.new front cover hv pump and all related seals
.ATR (external) DP with digital boost controller
.Mease big neck intercooller and a half
.HR bar
.Stage III trans (Lonnie Deirs) with brake
.alky injection (ramped controller)
.Big mouth induction kit (chrome)
.power plate
.50 # injectors
.two Lubrant chips
.Walboro 340 with racetronix hotwire
.racetronix injector and batt harness
.new GM coil pack and module
.all stock parts go with....

I am selling to finance my lightning build. This is a nice car that drives tight as a drum.I have had 6 TR's over the last 3 years and have seen the good,bad and the ugly. I have just lost interest since GNX 398 took up residence in my garage. :cool:

pics here: http://www.msnusers.com/87GN several pages

$17,900 delivered cont. US
$17,400 PU

Phone 239.225.5542(Bobby)

22k miles..is that an aftermarket speedo. I assume no rust since FL car. You got a carfax on the milage?

Kilometers

Its in kilometers. The car was a Canadian garage queen for most of its life. This GN is in excellent condition with no rust whatsoever. :) I have a clean carfax that reflects the appropriate mileage and a long period of no registation, reflecting/supporting the original owners non-use and storage of the vehicle.

Are there any production differences between the Canadain model and the American model besides the speedo? Can the speedometer be changed to MPH?

I think the Canadian models had lighter bumper mounts.Other than that I think they are the same. It is very easy to switch to a US speedo. You can even recalibrate the Canadian 140 face to be acurate in MPH. I would have an armature shop do it so your mileage can be documented.

Still for sale?
Have you ran the car in the 1/4 mile yet?If so what were the times.And is the $16,000 include shipping of the GN?
Also is that still the factory paint?
Very nice looking GN....Thanks

Never been down the 1/4 . I almost never get to even drive this car. Shipping is not included at 16k. Enclosed to just about anywhere is between 600-1100 depending upon the distance of course. :)

Taking realistic offers. Getting out of Buicks. Also check out my GNX post and my 9 sec mint GN for sale. :)

trade?

trade for a 94 hawk plus 3 gs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE NEW. FUTURE HIGH DOLLAR COLLECTIBLE.slp #70. todl optional exhaust,315 hp.
ONLY 35K MILES.red with tan leather interior.6 speed.vin number 2g2fv22p7r2211360
MIKEYGOLD@YAHOO.COM FOR PICS...

Back