You can type here any text you want

87 gn 483rwhp and 510 torque

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

josh rosaaen

DYNO @ 483 RW/ TORQUE 510, MANY UPGRADES INCLUDE, TURBO GT6776 FULL BALL BEARING/ WATER COOLED, ALCOHOL SHOT @ 15 LBS OF BOOST, UPGRADED INTERCOOLER, 72MM PLENUM W/ THROTTLE BODY COMBO, SS HEADERS, GN1 CHAMPION HEADS, 3400 ART CARR STALL CONVERTER, 60LB INJECTORS, HP CUSTOM CHIP, HP FUEL PUMP REGULATOR, ADJUSTABLE WASTEGATE, ADJUSTABLE BOOST CONTROL, UPGRADED CAMS, HP EXHAUST, BUICK LOGO VALVE COVERS W/ BREATHERS, ALL ALUMINUM PIPES, 2 GAUGE CONSOLE POD ( BOOST & TEMPERATURE ), NEW HEADLINER, NEW MASTER BRAKE CYLINDER, NEW EMBLEMS, CHOME TURBO SHIELd.
just wondering if anyone could give me a guess on what it might run.

I'm no pro, but depending on tires and track prep, easy low 11's. That's just a guess though. Im sure the guys will chime in though. Are you really only running 15lbs of boost though?

Just hope the tranny is built to take that kind of abuse. I would figure that turning up the boost(maybe an alky kit) that car would really haul. Good luck on the purchase and let us know if you buy or not. Any pics?

And, on that combo, you should be able to run more than 15 lbs of boost. Even on pump gas(depending on the timing)

27768115143.330740489.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Did it make that power at 15psi or is that when the alky comes on?

With Champion GN1 heads it probably made that power at 15 psi. :cool:

And with that second cam. in there I'm sure that helped a bunch. ;):D

Back