You can type here any text you want

87 gn 483rwhp and 510 torque

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wonder why someone would dyno their car at 15psi when it has that much done w/ ally kit........ either he meant alky comes on at 15 or it will make more HP
He probably didn't want to lunch the stock trans.

Post the dyno sheet...
Where did you find this car?
Turn up the boost to a reasonable level = an added $3K for a trans build.

Put in a shift recalibration kit leave the car alone and enjoy it for years to come. Dont turn up the boost. For those wondering it should be making that power at that boost with this combo. Just because your cars make about 100 less doesnt mean this one isn't:p

11's. The stock trans may not last long so keep that in mind. It should be your first upgrade.

I found the car on autotrader. He wants 16500 for the car it's about what I'm looking for and in the price range I want and from what ive seen the price doesnt seems good. Being from south Dakota I'm still looking since I won't be able to drive the car for a few months still anyways. There's a few other I'm looking at but this is the one I'm leaning towards.

I like the upper rad hose pipe kit, gets the hose away from being so close to the belt by the alternator and tensioner area.

Back