You can type here any text you want

87 gn 500 miles on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
will rust buff out? non-climate controlled storage of a collector car in a northern climate

Very poorly stored car stupid fool for who own's it!(nice rust on the wheels)!500 miles more like 150000 miles on her!

I absolutely love time capsules but this is pathetic...

Oh lets just throw her out in the barn with a cover on it, what the hell set that bax of tools on the hood it wont hurt anything... lol

All the while he is telling his wife, honey we are going to make 1 meeeeelllliiooonn dollars on this baby in about the year 2010 :eek:

Possibly the selling dealer,,,, gonna ask rmar if he is close.
Ty

Dempsey Chevrolet-Cadillac

222 N Peoria Ave
Dixon, Illinois 61021

815-288-4448

not everyone can afford climate controlled garage

I admit they could have cleaned it up some ( ok alot)
but as for the "rough" quote. going by the pics posted, i don't feel you can get an accurate condition of the car,

I had a solid wood door fall against one of my GN's during an earthquake,
I had dentmasters make it like new, ( and I'll give $100 to anyone who can tell me where the dent was)

the pics he has posted are NOT indicative of the condition of the car,
it could be much worse, or much better, you just can not tell!
and to make harsh statements I feel are uncalled for.

you guys are pretty hard on everyone, ease off a bit, maybe thats why alot of people do not post their for sale cars on here!

I do feel they ( the owners ) are a bit in dream land.

re:car for sale on ebay

i contacted this guy he would not say what the reserve price is and you cant go look at the car. BUYER BEWARE. with all the scammers out there i think he is just testing the market to see how much it is worth......just my 2 cents but i would not even consider buying this car without looking at it. Also it says it was never registered, the seller is not the owner. Does the car even have a title ????????? I bet he looked stupid driving 600 miles wrapped in plastic an unregistered

i contacted this guy he would not say what the reserve price is and you cant go look at the car. BUYER BEWARE. with all the scammers out there i think he is just testing the market to see how much it is worth......just my 2 cents but i would not even consider buying this car without looking at it. Also it says it was never registered, the seller is not the owner. Does the car even have a title ?????????

He wont even let you come look at it :rolleyes: Yeah thats gonna sell it.

If you read the Q & A portion of the listing, it's strange how every answer is phrased basically the same:

"Hey there, (insert vague answer here). Take care, Damian."

If this is a legit sale, car is being poorly marketed.

re:viewing the car

Now you have to submit your highest price before he will even pretend to consider letting you see the car. WTF!!! I want a super low mile GN but homey dont play that game.....Is that rust on the top of the front bumper? Ive only seen that on cars left out in the snow. Cant wait to see the pretend new dark and poorly lighted pictures and dark poorly lighted video he is promising of the car actually running. Hope he shows the exhaust while its being started cold. I would like to see how much smoke is billowing out if any. Got any mice in that barn? Does the car have that mice feces smell you cant see in the pictures. Does being stored on the second floor of a barn make it any better?....TTT

I'm amazed at the number of people that turn to someone familiar with Ebay to sell their car and the expert does such a terrible job. The owner would probably have done abetter job himself.
KID

Dang, up to $21,100. I bet the dude has a couple buddies bidding up the car. Anyone want the bet me that the car doesn't meet reserve?

Back