Rebuilding my NEW engine

This will be a sound engine when I'm done with it. I don't take shortcuts. I'll be honest coming from well built 455 I have no clue what to expect from this engine so it's going to be a surprise the first time I drive it. I've never even driven a Grand National or Turbo Regal

You will find a lot of similarities between a 455 and the V6. Its pretty interesting to see the design philosophy had not changed that much in terms of head design, front covers and so on.

At least here if you have any questions, you can get straight answers pretty fast.

I bought a used RPE Stroker from @chasmat2316 in 2018 and have been beating the shit out of it since I installed it in January of 2019. He was going to build a Stage II engine and decided to sell his engine to fund the new one. Great transaction and I am happy with the engine.

Bryan
I'm glad it worked out well for both of us Bobby builds a hell of a motor!

This will be a sound engine when I'm done with it. I don't take shortcuts. I'll be honest coming from well built 455 I have no clue what to expect from this engine so it's going to be a surprise the first time I drive it. I've never even driven a Grand National or Turbo Regal
I have 2 built 455 cars with 600 pounds of tq a piece , the hit is very similar to a well built Turbo Regal, you just get 4x the gas mileage in the Regal LOL