You can type here any text you want

87 GN 74K in Georgia. LOTS of new stuff!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

earlbrown

runs with scissors

I'll get some better pics if I can get to keep from raining right after I wash it!

After my GN got stolen Easter weekend my old boss gave me this car to drive untill I got mine put back together.

Tim bought it about two years ago and replaced ALOT of stuff on it.

This is a list of what's new:

Tires
Paint
Emblems
Jax front seat covers top and bottom
Jax upper door panels L&R
Buick motorsports console applique
Carpet
floor mats
power window motors L&R
door pull screw covers

Powermaster with a new switch and a new accumulater ball!
Mototron 60# injectors
Commander chip with theft, lean cruise, BLM adjust, etc....
billet FPR
powerplate
rail mount pressure guage
chrome fuel rail
chrome up pipe
chrome MAF pipe
translator
K&N filter
chrome hood hinges
ARP head bolts
GT3255E turbo
3" downpipe with dump
duel 2.5 exhaust
radiator with both engine oil and trans fluid coolers
oil pump and pickup
biggie oil filter adaptor
freshened up transmission
Walbro 340 fuel pump
hotwire kit with tank ground strap

I know the car better than the owner since I've been driving it for the last 4 months. Since he loaned me the car I installed the new radiator, translator, fixed an oil leak on the cooler adaptor oring, sealed up the headers and crossover, tuned on it etc....

Asking $12,500

The car runs and drives great. I've had it on the interstate back and forth to Atlanta a few times and once to Augusta and back. With the brand new radiator it doesn't even run hot on the interstate at 100mph with the A/C on and 100* outside temps.

Now for the bad. The hood has little bumps from when it was painted. I think the paint guy called them "poppers". I'm not sure if they can be blocked down to be perfect. The horn button is the red "T" instead of the gray buick logo and it looks like the wheel might have some wear on it as it's got a grey leather cover on it now. The A/C could use a little freon as well as it doesn't blow ice cold.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an IM, email at earlbrown-at-mindsping.com, or call at 706-882-4411. I should have some better pics up soon. I tried to get the options sticker but the flash drowned out the numbers. It does have the G80 posi rear end with fresh fluid in it too.

more pictures

It got rained on yesterday so it still needs a bath.

I forgot it also has a new battery, magnacore plug wires, plugs, coil pack and a GM ign module.

Deal fell through so it's still for sale.

If the sun will stay out tomorrow I'll try to get some better pics up.

Back