87 GN Complete Part Out...Moonroof Car

rearend

Do you have the rearend still? if so how much for it and can you ship it to mobile alabama 36605

Do you have the rearend still? if so how much for it and can you ship it to mobile alabama 36605
Yes i still have it.. shipping would be an issue..You would have to call around and get quotes..If your interested I can PM you my address..thanks

yes if you don't mind pm me your address and what you want for the rearend,,, and your sure that it's a 8.5 .... i've had a couple people try to sell me a 7.5 and that won't work for what im doin ... thanks

seats

Did you sell the seats yet and if you did not what shape are they in ?Let me know.

tacrum

How much for the fuel lines running from the tank forward with all connections, and the cooling fan. I have Paypal acct.

The main feed line is most important just as long as it has the fiiting still in place, and what about the 3 prong wiring connector that connects with the senders female connection, i could use that also.

Parts

Hey Boob,
I sent you 2 PM's a couple of weeks ago with my home e-mail address
about some small parts and the instrument cluster. Never have heard back.
Do I need to send again? Appreciate your attention.
GWHIZZER
Franklin, North Carolina

Hey Boob,
I sent you 2 PM's a couple of weeks ago with my home e-mail address
about some small parts and the instrument cluster. Never have heard back.
Do I need to send again? Appreciate your attention.
GWHIZZER
Franklin, North Carolina
Hey sorry if i skipped or missed you.. I an Instrument cluster , what else are you looking for?..Pm me and I WILL Respond..thanks

sorry to have waised your time on seats i was ready to send cousin but i guess that was to complacaited i hope we can have other transactions of a more fruitful nature in the future

thanks doug

sorry to have waised your time on seats i was ready to send cousin but i guess that was to complacaited i hope we can have other transactions of a more fruitful nature in the future

thanks doug
Seat's were SOLD with payment pending to a Fellow Board Member ..before you got back to me about viewing..Sorry you missed out.

any chanceI can come over and check out what you got left? i work for ford in dearborn so im close and need alot of little stuff for my gn

tried but your full. i need some plastic interior parts and door switches, maybe pick up the whole dash depending on condition. i need alot of little crap thats worn out or broken as well as the moldings around the doors and windows