87 Gn FL Car with 65K Miles

From the book "Skillful Negotiations" by George Costanza no doubt.

I was taught 14,500 in the hand beats 15,000 in the ethernet.:tongue:

Welcome to Let's Make A Deal!

Bottom line...

I'd like to move it out of my garage for a 67 Firebird project coming in 3 weeks and am offering the GN up for a potentially lucky person for 15K (FIRM)...or potential equivilent trade deal from 11 Second Monster since he has some cool stuff.

BUT: I don't need to sell it for financial reasons sooo...

It can sit outside under a cover and I can wait to ask $16.5 in the PBP next month or so when the Barrett Jackson auction is in town, or wait till April/May and ask $16K to maybe get $15.5K when many Hot Rodders are coming out of hibernation and spending tax return money hoping to get back out on the road with new toys (I was there for many years.. It felt good breaking out the Hot Rods/Bikes to ride once again after months of cabin fever!).

Or it can sit here covered until my project is finished in May and be moved back into the garage after a cleaning to hang out once again...

Comprende?:biggrin:

Interested?

Attachments

• 87 Turbo T 003.jpg
    87 Turbo T 003.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 628
Thanks 11Sec.

Got a call from him earlier (Miami right?)

Up to 12K+ on Ebay with 5 days to go....

got 6 emails today (was away yesterday and last night) and 4 trade inquiries/offers so far.

let the ball roll!

F1 can vouch for this car....

Bump, Fugi Buy This One.....

Maybe..Still got the stang too? 11.5K and stang without stencils? How many miles on that thing anyway and is it a LX?? May consider that one.. I've got 2 offers to consider for after the auction if it doesn't sell. One for a 71 Camaro 396 with 500 HP (25K into it straight trade) but will have to ship from Chicago, and one for a 63 Impa SS in FL... we'll see in 24 hrs......rather get cash:biggrin:

WS6 & how much $$?

Just got offered a big Old 96 Chevy Diesel Dually with 5th wheel, etc.... Doesn't sound like a hot rod to me...

After having a nice low mile car, I'm not sure you'd want mine.

Motor is a new stock crank with the info in the sig. It has about 8k miles on the motor. I have receipts from the previous owner that is in a folder thats probably well over 1" thick. Other than the motor rebuild it was completely stock down to the airbox when I bought it. I put all the performance mods on it and have only put about 6000 miles on it in 6 years. It has Nitto DRs with less than 2k miles on it, new carpet, seat covers are from a 80k mile car that went with leather. It has about a $2000 stereo in it (2 amps, subs, 6x9 and dash speakers). It has a NOS powermaster in it (less than 2000 miles on it) It is a high mile car though. It was repainted probably 10 years ago, and got several scratches in the paint from wilma. I collected a check from insurance, but haven't had the time to get the scratches fixed. It has all new front bushings, steering box, idler arm etc. It probably has 25-30 passes on it, but only about 8 with the current setup. At 23 lbs of boost and 23* timing on 93 octane and alky she ran 12.1 @ 115 with a 2.0 60'. Should easily be a high 10 second car with someone who knows how to tune. I've never turned the wick up with the current combo. I have a little over $15,000 in the car. Sitting in the carport at my house it shines enough to get offers on it once or twice a month, but to be honest it does need some body work. There is no rust showing in the 1/4s, doors or anywhere on the outside. I did the poor 15 floorpan fix and did the same on the spare tire well. Its a really good driver, but its not a 65k mile car.

Attachments

• DCP04092.jpg
    DCP04092.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 430
  • gndash1b.jpg
    gndash1b.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 411
  • grandnat 2.jpg
    grandnat 2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 412
Spool'n Fool,
I mentioned I had $15K in it, but obviously not looking to get that back. I've turned down $10500, probably would have jumped $11k cash. Now that it has some scratches, I'd have to take less.