87 Gn FL Car with 65K Miles

Hey Mikey.. I've got this (442 pic) sitting in the driveway as of last night and am going for cash sale from the 87 to keep it. My 87 got moved outside last night to fit the 67 Firebird project in the garage.... Barrett Jackson is coming soon! I'll post it in the Palm Beach Post...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 442.jpg
    442.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 148
It's a W30 Clone... 72 Cultass with 442 option package... non matching 455, TH400, 12 bolt..Done right. Needs a little TLC and a trunk pan, top, etc. Fully loaded with cruise control even!

ttt agin for a nice 87.

I bought his 84 and am impressed with how well it was taken care of. I would love to have the 87 but have a few issues. One being space to keep another car, (If I like a warm bed at night, the wifes car WILL have a place in the garage! AND I could not bring myself to let a GN sit outside in WI in winter.) and second I would hate to have the thing shipped from FLA to WI this time of year!

BTW nice 442. Got any pics of the Firebird or will you wait and show it off when it is done?

Thanks for the kindness Jim!

The 67 Bird is not mine, but I'm working on it for a friend of my wife's.

It just got new floors, trunk pan, full rear quarters, inner and outer wheel wells, rear panel, and more!!! It should have been buried a long time ago, but the owner wants to restore it. I'm doing mostly mechanics and interior for him. I'm also going to do the finish body work but not paint... I'll add picture tonight. It was an incredible job done by a local Pontiac Resto guy...

Sale Pending!

Sale Pending! Will know 100% sure tomorrow..... My asking price..

I hope I won't have to eat crow tomorrow......:biggrin:

Game on...

The deal fell thru... Car's still for sale....
Compared to some newly advertised cars, I'm way underpriced! ;)

Yup

Yup it does Mikey,

You know the car business though... Ups and downs...

Congrats on the TA sale... It was a nice car all around.....

I sold my trunk lid to Fred down in Ft Laud today.....

my gn is still down but im putting in a race prepped engine rick harper built....should be done next week......
i bought another 850 bmw and might sell my 91 white with only 81k.....id ask 17k for it...maybe a trade john?

Thanks Mikey, but gotta pass. BMR's aren't my thing and I'd just have to flip it (and probably get less) Don't know the market for them, they're expensive to maintain, etc. Kelley BB lists them at 12K range.. When are you getting another 69 Camaro.:rolleyes:

Found another 87 GN in Boca I'd like to get my hands on.. Needs paint etc.. could be a great driver for short money.

you asking me?7300 MILES.JUST NEW, NO STORIES.
18,500..o.b.o....FUTURE HIGH DOLLAR COLLECTIBLE.ONLY 1500 MADE IN 1993.LOCATED IN SO.FLORIDA
LINK TO PICS AND ALL INFO ON THESE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER GEMS!
Mike's White Feature Mustang

yeah,

just wondering if the ebay winner ever picked it from yeah... A new guy at work has his Stang done up with a Supercharger and all kinds of suspension work.

He's claiming low 11's with it.......

oh,the one with decals...fuel pump went bad after guy drove it for 3 hours. i gave him his money back....still 4 sale.....