87 GN for $7500

ross11972

I am selling my 1987 Buick, Grand National. It is a project car that is about 90% complete. Has a fresh motor, trans has very lows miles(pat grey converter), ported and polished heads and intake, 50 lb injectors, stand alone secondary fuel pump, powerstroke intercooler(needs to be plumbed), motor poked out to a 4.3L, has Applied Research headers and 3" downpipe with adjustable wastegate, TE-60 turbo, interior is in excellent shape with only minor details to make show quality. The only things it needs are paint(factory lacquer check) and the intercooler finished up. I just dont have the time or money to put into it. I have attached some pictures that show the car is straight just very dusty. Again, I am asiking $7,500 or will consider a trade. For trades I would prefer a 2006 and up four stroke dirt bike, but will consider anything. If you need more information or pics just ask. Thanks for looking
Ross

Attachments

• GN 001small.JPG
    GN 001small.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 4,938
  • GN 003small.JPG
    GN 003small.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 4,946
  • GN 005small.JPG
    GN 005small.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 4,920
  • GNsmall.JPG
    GNsmall.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 4,931
83olds383
I am in Fort Worth, TX, just west of downtown. I am at work so I cant check the mileage but its over 100,000.

cjsmuscle
It has the original and rotted fillers. Mostly they are broken out and very brittle.

I have owned the car for 12 years and always understood it to be a GN. Is there a definate way to check? the VIN is= 1G4GJ1171HP460179. From what I have read the "J" meant Regal and "K" was supposed to be a GN but they didnt use it.

There will be we2 printed on the RPO sticker on the inside of the trunklid.
Either way, T-Regal or GN, this seems like a good deal, good luck with the sale.

thanks for the help. found the sticker and it does have the we2 code. i took a picture for those that are interested.

Attachments

• DSC00623.JPG
    DSC00623.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 4,717
notice your horn button has T emblem, was this a T converted or true GN?

GM ran out of the black tri shield logo's found on the horn button so there were many many GN's near the end that came out with a T logo on them so don't use that to figure out if it's a T or GN.

By no means was i knocking the car at all, this is a hell of a deal for a Turbo Regal, whether a GN or T, just a question of curiousity. Ever have the car down the track?, if so, what were the times?

I have taken it to the local dragstrip once and my slicks didnt fit the car so no time for it. i have always struggled getting to boost over 8psi so i have no idea what it is capable of.

engine picture. i will mention that it is dusty like the rest of the car. the engine actually cleans up well. i had the entire front clip of the car off last year. i stripped and painted the frame and put poly motor mounts in.

Attachments

• GN 007.jpg
    GN 007.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4,536
engine picture. i will mention that it is dusty like the rest of the car. the engine actually cleans up well. i had the entire front clip of the car off last year. i stripped and painted the frame and put poly motor mounts in.

im also interested and have a 2007 honda crf450r with full carbon fiber exhaust and other goodies.. is this car still available.. shoot me an email and let me know something.. utleyjarrett@yahoo.com

I have a 2006 CRF 250R with VERY LOW hours. (Still has original tires) Bike is like NEW with no damage. I can send pics it you are interested.