You can type here any text you want

87 GN for sale in san antonio, TX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ddv1126

This is my 87 Gn for sale. I am asking 7000 for it. Needs paint. I have reciepts for all recent engine work and transmission work done. Has title and is currently registered ready to drive. have used it as a daily driver on many occasions. Port n polished heads and recent valve job. Turbo was rebuilt by precision. Also have lots of extras. Body fillers, front grill, headlight bezels. I know auto shippers that are the cheapest in the business in case you are not near by. If interested the best way to contact me is by phone 210-885-6537. leave a message. I work m-f. I also have looked this car up on carfax before buying it. I might have a copy so you could save the money.
my pics will not come up here. I have some on photo bucket or can send by phone easily.

gn pictures by dvelasquddave - Photobucket

Interested in a trade at all? I have an '83 cutlass, olds 355 th350, paint etc etc... I'm just wanting to get into the turbo G-bodies :cool: let me know!

I'm in san antonio and my bro in law is thinking of a car. let me know when's a good time to come see it.. probably next week though.

My internet capabilities are limited. Please call when interested in checking out. I had a deposit but buyer fell through. I will be lowering the price to 6,000

Back