87 GN for sale or trade. $12,900 OBO

GNJesse

I wanna run tens
87 buick grand national astro roof for sale

body off restoration. frame and under body painted in POR 15. new poly body bushings. very nice interior with white face autometer gauges and a B&M quicksilver shifter. new paint. pro star wheels with big drag radials out back. car runs excellent and hauls some ass. new fuel lines. 340 walboro fuel pump. scanmaster. im selling it to start on a car for road racing. car runs awesome and i will miss it. ive always taken very good care of it. car has no A/C and heater box. there is a plate on the firewall. the car needs mirrors on the doors, a rear bumper filler, the pass. side window needs adjusting to fit against the weather stripping.

rebuilt motor with 2,500 miles on it.
bored .030 over
ported heads with big valves
204-214 cam
ported intake
bigger throttle body
83 pound injectors
MAF Translator PRO
LS1 MAF
extender extreme chip
TE63-1 turbo
3 inch Terry Houston dwonpipe
hooker dual exhaust
HUGE RJC Front Mount intercooler(Polished core and polished 3 inch piping)

Built 2004-R trans
3,200 stall converter

New shocks and ball joints up front

rear end has a newer Richmond 3.42 ring and pinion and all new bearing in the rear end.

For pictures click here: http://community.webshots.com/user/gnjesse

Reason im selling is so i can start on my road race car for the summer so i need to get rid of it since my summer is already here!

Asking $12,900 OBO you can best reach me at 847-909-2156 my name is jesse.

Thanks

Interested...

Interested in a possible trade for a 1993 Mustang Cobra SVT?
ft_lt.jpg

If so, let me know...

Thanks,
Mike in Tampa 813 727-1648
ipodintampa@yahoo.com

cobra

i may be interested. do you have more info and pics of the car? any mods?
thanks.

Hi Jesse!

Here's my VIN # and I can send you a Carfax too to your e-mail
VIN: 1FACP42D4PF185599

FOR SALE: 12,000 or Trade for ???
Brand New Within Last 2 Months- have all receipts
New Air Conditioning System: Compressor, Lines, Evaporator, R134
Brand New Eibach Pro Springs Installed- Also Brand New Shocks
Brand New Ford Racing Cobra Valve Covers - Original Ported GT 40 Heads, with ARP Studs Also, I have original black Steel Valve Covers comes with car.
Brand New Paintjob- Supreme Paint with Clearcoat 4 year warranty
Brand New NOS Ford Cobra Floormats
Have all receipts and car is very nice! Drives very strong and a/c blows ice cold air. Also, body is ding free, exceptionally straight.

Clean Carfax. No Accidents. Have SVT Certificate # 4199. Car was born June 8, 1993.

I have all receipts for work done
Mike 813 727-1648 or email ipodintampa@yahoo.com

Note: If you bring the car down here to Tampa Florida, I'll give you $1,200.00 extra for your pocket!!
lr.jpg

100_0911-1.jpg

100_0657.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0946.jpg

100_0963.jpg

This is my observation, GNJesse. It seems like every couple week you make another post. Just make one post in the car for sale forums. If you want to change your price just edit the posts. If you want to bring it to the to the top, just post a TTT in the thread (if your concerned about having too many TTT, just delete the old ones)

I searched your forum handle name in only the forsale forum and came back with over 30 posts. Most of your threads have minimal reply's. IMO It probably looks better to have activity in your FS post anyways. I would start new thread only if the threads posts were offtopic or going in the wrong direction.

Gosh I wish you were interested in my clean 93 mustang vert. You have a great lookin ride. ;) . . . I'm pretty close too.