87 GN for sale

striker_29

87 Gn for sale, w/ all mods in sig. Body has just a tick over 100k miles, but all mods including motor (built by Lee Howie) have less than 10k. I am selling because I am tired of trying to get and keep this thing tuned, it needs someone who is good at tuning these cars, and I now have an 03 cobra that gets all of my attention. This car basically just sits nowadays and I dont think I should keep it any longer. It will run (just cranked it up for the first time in awhile), but cannot be raced until it is properly tuned. Body is in good shape except it needs bumper fillers all around, and someones tire looks like it hit my rear quarter panel a few months ago (apartment parking lot). Also needs a new tint job. Interior is good except drivers seat has a tear. If your good at tuning these cars, this may be a good deal for you, asking 8k, email for pics. Thanks lee1654@bellsouth.net

Hey,

I just noticed that you're in Pearl...I'm in Hattiesburg, and I'm interested. E-mail me some pics at slovertXXX@gmail.com (make sure to remove the X's, it keeps the spam away)...

-Will

NIce

Hey,
Nice looking car from the pics.
Do you have anymore that you can email? I'd like to get come up close and interior shots.
I'm up in Nashville, but it's not that far to pearl....ok well it is kinda far, but it would be worth the trip for the right car.
Thanks,
shannon
shannon@musiccitycustoms.com