You can type here any text you want

87 gn for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GIXXER

87 gn for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling my 87 GN due to moving. Solid T Top car. Has the Gbody parts stainless powder coated T Top kit done and installed with new GM seals. Stock car with exception of hooker exhaust kit. 142000 runs great. Brand new winshield installed. r12 ac works good. Many new NOS parts collection for car. 2 NOS hood turbo blankets, correct for turbo car. All weatherstriping for entire car. All new and correct emblems for entire car. New radiator in car and the stock radiator I had recored with 4 core. Nos lenses for entire car, even both tail lenses, very hrd to find!. Two NOS front fillers and two good used ones for rear. NOS door handles and lock cyls. with correct black finish. NOS stickers for under hood things. NOS dash cover, correct gay color. Steering wheel that is mint. NOS window sweeps for inside and out, correct black color. NOS door sills. 2 complete GM timing sets with crank gears. 1 NOS MAF, Knock, EGR vavle, egr valve solenoid, Coil and module, ESC module,crank sensor, cam sensor and new GM computer, all NOS stuff. 8 door strap covers 4 gn and 4 light silver. 4 new gm window guides. NOS boost solenoid. 1 set of gnx style wheels,one needs fixed. PARTS GO WITH CAR ONLY! 8000 FIRM! PM me with ?'s and I will talk on phone if there are interested parties. Moving and need to part with my extensive collection of NOS parts and car Thanks. Car is in KANSAS :cool:

Back